Some more photos

post-9-1118834251.jpg

another photo

post-9-1118834354.jpg

another photo

post-9-1118834422.jpg

another

post-9-1118834486.jpg

Mate that looks good. One thing however, and it's totally personal, is move the rear muffler forward if you can, or get a shorter one. My opinion, it mucks with the lines of your fine rear spoiler :)

Seeing a fat end of a muffler ( not piping ) hanging out looks kinda ricey.

Do a photoshop with no muffler showing, you may like, you may not. It's YOUR CAR, so what ever does it for you is what matter at the end of the day :)

:)

Seeing a fat end of a muffler ( not piping ) hanging out looks kinda ricey.

yep I agree I hate the muffler Im planning on getting one asap, its jst that it also looks really rude with a little pea shooter sticking out there, but thats next on my list :)

Someones also got an E36 there .. hah ...

The car looks nice dude, yeah i have to agree with the exhaust there, that style doens't quite suit the lines of the car ...

Is the rear bumper a mix between an E36 motorsport kit and an E30 one??

The kit does appear to be aliluya, not a bad combination at all.

Whats the kit made of? Much playing around to get it to fit properly?

From the rear it looks to have a bit of E30 M3 in it :P

The car looks nice dude,

That dudes a chick, dude :)

Very nice car shorty, your car looked mint before but looks even better now. Congratulations on having such a great looking car.

Edited by E30stz

Looks very nice, I had a good look at it last time I was at Euro Spares.

Looking at your muffler though... If you shortened it wouldn't you get a lot more black soot/heat marks on your nice new rear end? :unsure:

Edited by *RJ*

Someones also got an E36 there .. hah

The E36 - thats my mums new car

AH HAH... you are the lady that bought don's other kit.

I have the rear on my car... sold the front to a very ungrateful young man! (hes on this board somewhere, we sent him the sideskirts and I think his flatmates nicked them!)

Kit looks good, only me and you with them in New Zealand!

*Before anyone pipes up, chromes are gone, its got 18" Rays Sebring ITC-X on it now, will post new pics soon*

post-9-1118958147.jpg

Edited by Damo

Whats the kit made of? Much playing around to get it to fit properly?

From the rear it looks to have a bit of E30 M3 in it :P

The kit is made of fibreglass, I got the sideskirts from my work, they were made of plastic, and they fitted easily, the rear bumper fitted quite easily too, but the front bumper was a nightmare, who ever made it didn't follow the curve of the front end of the car, the bumper was pretty much straight, the front bumper needed to be cut and patched up with fibreglass, it took half a day just to fit the front bumper, so lucky my dad knows what he is doing. :D

the front bumper was a nightmare, who ever made it didn't follow the curve of the front end of the car, the bumper was pretty much straight, the front bumper needed to be cut and patched up with fibreglass, it took half a day just to fit the front bumper, so lucky my dad knows what he is doing. :D

Yeah, those crazy SA's! I think the idea was that the excess fibreglass was left across the top on purpose to allow for slightly different body shapes e.g. people who have had repaired front end smashes will always have non-factory curves ;)

Cool thanks for the reply. Yeah well, whenever you get a fibreglass kit naturally you expect to have to cut and play around with it for it to get a bang on fit.

Yeah Damo, get some pics up of the wheels (A vid of your car would be nice aswell... At a track of course ;) )

looking good.

each to your own, but i think its just a bit to white. it needs to be broken up abit.

With mine i find the chrome trim and bumpers break up the black just enough to makes it look meaner if i just had it all black.

Thats the same that i think about gus's old m325 and shelleys 325is. the complete blackness made it too black and for me that dosnt look all that good.

i love my chrome trim. :wub:

bah

jungle darkness pwns your face

does need chrome grill though to break up front....but everything else black rocks

meh each to their own

Just wondering has anyone seen this car around lately?