Sign in to follow this  
pulse

Europlates order January 2012

STATUS

14/02/12 All orders sent today via NZ Couriers.

14/02/12 Plates have arrived, couriering locally today.

13/02/12 TRACKING INFO: Feb 13, 2012 7:16 AM - At local FedEx facility - AUCKLAND NZ

01/02/12 Payment made to germanplates.com

27/01/12 Have asked Andy to contact germanplates.com with the order.

27/01/12 All payments collected, 2 orders cancelled for non-payment.

Hi All. _Ethrty-Andy_ has organised this before and will still be helping me with the order but I'll be organising it this time to give him a break.

The original thread is here: http://www.bimmersport.co.nz/forums/index....showtopic=33451

Price List:

- Pair of Plates (any style) $60

- Pair of Frames (aka surrounds) Plain or BMW (if part of order with plates) $30

- Pair of Frames (if purchased on their own) $40

- Pair of Screws $5

Includes all shipping and NZ courier.

#. user / plate / order / supplied address / payment / price

01. pulse / ATTACK / pair of black ferns & bmw surrounds & 2 pairs of black screws / auckland / paid / $100

02. slideways / NM890 / pair of black ferns & bmw surrounds / wellington / paid / $90

03. ballin / HMJ / pair of blue ferns & plain surrounds / hamilton / unpaid / $90 ORDER CANCELLED (no payment/contact)

04. shaneg / DLQ466 / pair of black ferns & plain surrounds / dunedin / paid / $90

05. McFly / TI3971 / pair of black ferns & bmw surrounds / wellington / unpaid / $90 ORDER CANCELLED (no payment/contact)

06. benjamin whatman / blue fern stickers only / paid

07. gps289 / CDW698 / pair of black ferns & plain surrounds / auckland / paid / $90

08. KwS / FEU46 / pair of black ferns & plain surrounds / wellington ORDER CANCELLED (as requested)

09. efirty / TO1480 / pair of black ferns & plain surrounds / auckland / paid / $90

10. 04167 / UNO MK1 / pair of black ferns & plain surrounds / auckland / paid / $90

11. 04167 / MAR 1 QN / pair of black ferns & plain surrounds / auckland / paid / $90

12. 1rotty / ROTTY5 / pair of black ferns & bmw surrounds / hastings / paid / $90

13. 1rotty / DNK448 / pair of black ferns & bmw surrounds / hastings / paid / $90

14. C-130 Hercules / pair of bmw surrounds only / auckland / paid / $40

15. Bikerchris / BMW 3S / pair of blue ferns & plain surrounds / christchurch / paid / $90

16. Billy Boy / BTZ461 / pair of blue ferns & plain surrounds & 2 pairs of white screws / christchurch / paid / $100

17. St Clair / GDC92 / pair of black ferns / hamilton / paid / $60

Edited by pulse

Only two rules for this GB. sick of having to deal with it, so dont do the same to pulse who has kindly offered to do it again for you all

1/ Please ensure you give Pulse your address!!! been a few occassions in the past where people have wondered where thier plates are, it is your responsibility to give the address to us, not our responisbility to find you

2/ strictly no pay no order. if your pay day is the day after, pay 6 days early from your previous cheque if you want them

------

please add:

benjamin whatman - blue NZ fern stickers only (no plates)

(I will sort a price on this, just add it to list though)

you might also like to add a payment cut off date, and get people to pay when they place thier order to stop tyre kickers. up to you.. your running it :)

cheers!

I suggest you take payment as soon as you can as expecting people to pay in the last 5 days will probably end in only half the orders being paid for.

I suggest you take payment as soon as you can as expecting people to pay in the last 5 days will probably end in only half the orders being paid for.

It's too difficult to give an accurate price till I know how many people are interested.

Get a deposit off people based on the cost last time to keep people serious and not waste your time.

@_Ethrty-Andy_ or pulse... Are we able to get new stickers for the ends of the plates? My black nz rep stickers are starting to peel on the corners... I may have blasted it a bit too hard with the hose while I was cleaning my car...oops

Get a deposit off people based on the cost last time to keep people serious and not waste your time.

Hmm, this might be good idea.

@_Ethrty-Andy_ or pulse... Are we able to get new stickers for the ends of the plates? My black nz rep stickers are starting to peel on the corners... I may have blasted it a bit too hard with the hose while I was cleaning my car...oops

yes, in fact i have some black ones spare here you can have. unfortunately i dont have a car in wellington so i cant drop them round to you, but give me a text and you can pick them up, i live about 2 minutes from you if that. 0273079322

yes, in fact i have some black ones spare here you can have. unfortunately i dont have a car in wellington so i cant drop them round to you, but give me a text and you can pick them up, i live about 2 minutes from you if that. 0273079322

Cheers mate! I've saved your number so you can take it down now if you'd like. I probably wont be able to come around until later this week, fully swamped at work at the moment.

Probably a dumb question but........

I have fitted the European centre to the front guard of my '96 E36 323i - to take the Euro plate. Are these plates you can get an EXACT fit in the space provided by the European centre? Is there room for the plate surround as well? No point in buying the surround if it will not fit as well.

Thanks,

surround will fit and is really just a mounting plate so you dont have to drill your plate

Guest 4167

04167/UNO_MK1/ 1 pair of black ferns and two plain surround

04167/MAR_1_QN/ 1 pair of black ferns and two plain surround

please.

Edited by 4167

Anyone object to me moving this earlier? Say, take orders till the 22nd and collect money between 23rd-27th.

Means we get our plates sooner, but if we take orders for longer means we might get more people and pay a bit less for shipping.

Unless anyone objects, will change the dates soon.

Yeah the sooner the better. Everyone on here would have seen this by then.

Oh and Pulse, you seem to have mixed up my address... you have put Hamilton instead of Wellington.

Edited by slideways

Are these just plain plates with the designs at each end a printed piece of paper stuck on with glue? What about the number in the middle, is it on a piece of paper and stuck on as well? I was thinking the whole plate - design at each end as well as the number - would be painted or embossed on, (similar to the NZ PPlates), can it be confirmed one way or the other?

Thanks.

Edited by bikerchris

Are these just plain plates with the designs at each end a printed piece of paper stuck on with glue? What about the number in the middle, is it on a piece of paper and stuck on as well? I was thinking the whole plate - design at each end as well as the number - would be painted or embossed on, (similar to the NZ PPlates), can it be confirmed one way or the other?

Thanks.

The letters and numbers are pressed into the aluminium/steel (actually im curious what it is now...) and then i think they are then painted. identical process to plates.co.nz up to this point in anycase. however these ones have NZ stickers on each end, which is the same as how they do it in germany etc (so im told) to get thier D-euro thing. PPNZ are laser etched, and fade after 3 or 4 years.

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

The letters and numbers are pressed into the aluminium/steel (actually im curious what it is now...) and then i think they are then painted. identical process to plates.co.nz up to this point in anycase. however these ones have NZ stickers on each end, which is the same as how they do it in germany etc (so im told) to get thier D-euro thing. PPNZ are laser etched, and fade after 3 or 4 years.

Thanks, Andy; have PM'd Pulse with order.