Sign in to follow this  
shaneg

F#@k you rabbit

So was driving home last night when i saw a rabbit..

Moved to the right and the little bastard ran in front of me.

Went to my car before and saw i was missing a fog light and some of my bumper, it has ripped the fog wires right out of the loom which is great!

Oh well Atleasts my dog had a good breakfast

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by shaneg

So was driving home last night when i saw a rabbit..

Moved to the right and the little bastard ran in front of me.

Went to my car before and saw i was missing a fog light and some of my bumper, it has ripped the fog wires right out of the loom which is great!

Oh well Atleasts my dog had a good breakfast

looks like a Hare

looks like a Hare

Yes you could be right.. wasnt aware we had hares? Just thought he was a big bugger.

Posted Image

Edited by shaneg

yup looks like a hare to , used to see a few of these where we lived in brookby afew years back.

much slower bouncers than the little rabbits.

i should have those parts if needed

Cool dog, Husky?

Alaskan Malamute, he is 13 months old.

Loves rabbits and i guess hares.. I usually take him rabbit hunting at dusk, manages to get a few a week.

They have a high prey drive so him knowing the difference between rabbits and cats is good, otherwise they can chase and kill anything small furry and running, i take him to the same spot so he realises its time to chase small things.

Cool dog, Husky?

Was just thinking that, very cool.

Best thing to do is just drive straight, no point swerving and potentially causing an accident, i had to get a new front splitter out of Gremany for this reason. Unable to swerve and if i did i would have lost my car not just a piece of plastic.

Edited by Greg.

yup looks like a hare to , used to see a few of these where we lived in brookby afew years back.

much slower bouncers than the little rabbits.

i should have those parts if needed

Ok cool, i'll call you on Tuesday?

Would just need the light housing and glass, and that small plug. The fog (holder)? Is still intact and can be re used.

You have a few other motorsport body parts?

I hit another rabbit on Tuesday, and ripped the drivers side underbody panel, behind the wheel arch..

Actually need the whole right hand wheel arch too as it demoed all the panels

Ah right was thinking maybe some kind of cross husky but yea malamutes are cool. I have a 14 week old siberian husky pup who is the same with anything that moves and is fluffy. The cat isn't a big fan of her...

does insurance cover that sort of thing?

Dad had one of those, can be quite vicious at times. Malt like crazy when grown though!

does insurance cover that sort of thing?

Dad had one of those, can be quite vicious at times. Malt like crazy when grown though!

Probably, if i can get the parts i need second hand and at a good price i'll just do that.

About to get new lights and then next month a new front bumper so not too worried.

Im sure all an insurance company would do is get it glued back in place, plus my bumper is stone chipped so not sure how they'd go about it.

My pup is only 13 months and is pretty mellow around other dogs, they mature around 18 months which is when they change to a dog, and yes they are known to be same sex aggresive, extremely dominant.. mine is a full male so i only have trouble when some dominant neutered males have issues with him.. he usually ignores them. But other dogs want to fight him.

But when they get older they tend to not tolerate dogs being dominant towards them and will scrap until the other dog submits.

Yeah a lot of hair.. he has dropped his undercoat but still feels the heat, hes lying on my bathroom floor tiles and still panting away, its 30.8 deg outside here, but only 35% humidity which is good.

I use a coat rake and a.vacuum which helps brush a lot of hair away.

Edited by shaneg

Welcome to the club. I hit a cat in the 540. Insurance will cover it. Mine payed for a new bumper so I got them to order the m5 bumper instead of the mtech one. Worth doing at 2k for a new bumper (mtech and m5 are the same price.)

Welcome to the . I hit a cat in the 540. Insurance will cover it. Mine payed for a new bumper so I got them to order the m5 bumper instead of the mtech one. Worth doing at 2k for a new bumper.

and for a small fee you can get the stone chips done too