Sign in to follow this  
zenetti

STOLEN TYRES - $2000 REWARD!

REWARD!!! REWARD!!! REWARD!!! $2000 REWARD FOR THE APPREHENSION AND PROSECUTION OF PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE THEFT OF 223 TYRES FROM MAG AND TYRE DIRECT IN AUCKLAND OVER WAITANGI WEEKEND (4TH TO 7TH OF FEBRUARY). ALL TYRES ARE ALTENZO BRANDED AND THE SIZES ARE;

195/50/15

205/40/17

205/45/17

205/55/16

... 215/45/17

225/40/18

ALL INFORMATION RECEIVED IS TOTALLY CONFIDENTIAL & WILL BE PASSED ON TO THE POLICE. PLEASE PERSONAL MESSAGE US OR TEXT/CALL 021 765630.

THESE LOW LIFES CHOOSE TO STEAL RATHER THAN EARN & WILL PROBABLY TARGET YOUR CAR/HOME NEXT!

IF YOU HEAR OR KNOW OF ANYTHING SUSPICIOUS, HERE IS A CHANCE TO CATCH THIEVES OPERATING IN AUCKLAND AND TO EARN $2000 AT THE SAME TIME!

Edited by zenetti

Wow. Bummer Johno, hope it works out. Must have been a truck? No video? Surely they'll try and sell them? do they have a batch number or anything to identify?

Wow. Bummer Johno, hope it works out. Must have been a truck? No video? Surely they'll try and sell them? do they have a batch number or anything to identify?

The camera's are due to be fitted next week (Murphy's law)and they came in via next door. They were pretty clever, the people next door didn't even realise their gate had been broken. All the tyres have batch numbers on them and there are only 2 company's that import Altenzo.

Unfortunately these guys seem to be pretty slick outfit and have been targeting Penrose businesses.

that's guts bro. hope you guys find them. insurance not covering it?

have had 2 robberies at my neighbourhood in the past 2 months!!. first was the elderly asian couple across the street. robbed in mid day while they were sleeping. they stole jewelries and such. 2nd one their car was stolen. found in otahuhu on blocks. been parking my cars farther into the driveway now.

peak time in thieves huh..

oh and with that much tyres i would call storage places and give them a heads up. the thieves are likely to need storage for all those tyres.

Edited by Docile

Bummer, must be hard for them to sell the altenzos unless they send them offshore? Sound like they had all the gear and the know how.

Stole 223 tyres! That's crazy...I feel for ya Johno, hate theives!

did you get your RSs back?

That is crazy, why would they steal and uneven number of tyres!

Will keep an eye out Jono and mention to my local tyre guy who knows everyone, are you the only importer of that brand??

^^^^ The crooks that pinched them prolly can't count past 10 :blink:

Seriously Jonno - a real bummer. Hope the pricks get caught :angry: