Sign in to follow this  
Heino

Spacers

Hi.

Does anyone have any slip on spacers, that they don't need anymore 10-15mm ones or what have you got?

Cheers

Hi.

Does anyone have any slip on spacers, that they don't need anymore 10-15mm ones or what have you got?

Cheers

just incase you dont know, slip on ones are illegal. only bolt of ones with a centre hub that fits the mag are allowed in new zealand. and smalled they go i think is 20mm. theres some good ones on trademe but i guess youve looked there

by the way, whats the stud pattern your after??

just incase you dont know, slip on ones are illegal. only bolt of ones with a centre hub that fits the mag are allowed in new zealand. and smalled they go i think is 20mm. theres some good ones on trademe but i guess youve looked there

i have a 20mm bolt on spacer, and i was aware that they are illegal, but i want just that little bit more on that, i put -3 degrees camber on the front and now want just a little bit more... and 5x120 is stud pattern

he will be after 5x120 for his E46 probably

non hubcentric arent illegal providing there is still an adequate amount of hub (for want of a more specific word) still available for the wheel sit on. however, any spacer requires cert, and getting it is at the discretion of the certifier. I had some 15mm ones that I had modified to have hubcenteric rings, but they are almost too small to have proper rings due to the 'hub' on BMWs being quite protrusive. below are a pic of mine. the ones with the silver bolts are for the front and are 15mm. were deemed acceptable by a certifier chatted to as they arent going on the driven wheels, though hes not the guy ultimately cert'ing the car. the disks are only pressed about 5mm into the spacer. what im trying to say is, if you get 20mm, you can get disks made for them. using a 20mm spacer, you would be able to use a press of about 10mm and you would be fine for cert. but any less than 15mm is out the question

Posted Image

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

stacking spacers is going to be illegal no two ways about that. you would need to get some 30-40mm ones brought/made

stacking spacers is going to be illegal no two ways about that. you would need to get some 30-40mm ones brought/made

all i want is to go from 20mm to a 25mm or a 30mm.

JKSE you mailed me, clear your inbox please, i cant mail back.

JKSE you mailed me, clear your inbox please, i cant mail back.

all cleared , cheers

looks like mine are classified as adaptors then, based on the fact he said the rear ones will be fine even though they are 25mm thick (max is 27mm based on 2.5(4)ci) yay always pays to do things right eh!

Heino looks like the max is 27mm whichever way you want to look at it. 2.5(7) says you cant have both either. only way i can see you getting around it is remanufacturing your wheels

edit: thanks for the link Josh!

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

He just asked for some spacers...

Can i have some to?

Can i have some to?

obviously ill be purchasing them.

obviously ill be purchasing them.

Yes Heino.

Just buy some washers and stack to the desired thickness...

Just buy some washers and stack to the desired thickness...

Hahahaha.

Sorry I have nothing but that to add.

/thread