Sign in to follow this  
kevinator9

e30 Parts

Anyone have new or second hand part

Power Steering Hose 32 41 1 131 545

I got quoted $126.57 from the dealer... Ouch.

Also parts:

M10 Lower Sump Gasket 11 13 1 727 983

M10 Upper Sump Gasket 11 13 1 727 974

Not too bad pricing from the dealer but if anyone has those too (obviously they need to be brand new) I would like to compare costs.

Thanks!

Edited by kevinator9

I went round a bunch of places attempting to find the M10 sump gaskets, ended up getting them through the dealer for about $70 for both.

Mainly because nobody did the upper sump gasket.

Probably going to grab them from the dealer as I am getting oil filter and mudflap clips from them. That power steering hose though... Jeez. Cheaper to top up the fluid every month or so!

Andrew, I have a complete power steering rack / pump / lines, etc. No idea what condition the lines are in, or which one you are after, but more than welcome to come and have a look see.

Pretty sure I can let you have the lines for less that the dealers quote :rolleyes: !

Contact Paul at milland.co.nz. He can get anything, Have found him cheaper than the dealer for everything so far. Have probably spent $3500 there in the last 4 months :wacko:

I've got an extra key and driver door lock (amongst about 15 other parts) ordered and they were all cheaper than the dealer. Just the key and lock was about $250 cheaper from him.

He's getting me oddball bits like vanos piston bolts etc too.

I know him from elsewhere, but others on here buy from him too.

Thanks John I will be in contact!

Also sent a parts request to Milland, much prefer to buy from them. The BMW dealer down here wasn't the kindest to me last time I went in. Don't think they like old BMW's or students...

Anyone have new or second hand part

Power Steering Hose 32 41 1 131 545

I got quoted $126.57 from the dealer... Ouch.

I was quoted something like $1200 for a high pressure (pump assisted brakes) for an audi urS4 I had once. Got the hose replaced and the fittings re- fitted at hydraulink for something like 120.