Sign in to follow this  
Ace Of Spades

e30 15" Basket Weaves

How much would a set of 15" Basket Weaves be worth nowrdays?

Could possibly be for sale ;)

heaps im selling mine too but privately to a bimmersport member he was first so he gets first dibs....most will snap them up in a heart beat dont be shy to price accordingly because whatever people say ...they are rare az [people dont want to part with them in general and in most cases they are the icing on the cake when you have a motorsport or just a decent looking e30..good luck if you decide to sell and seriously they worth more than 600 in good nik with centre caps

heaps im selling mine too but privately to a bimmersport member he was first so he gets first dibs....most will snap them up in a heart beat dont be shy to price accordingly because whatever people say ...they are rare az [people dont want to part with them in general and in most cases they are the icing on the cake when you have a motorsport or just a decent looking e30..good luck if you decide to sell and seriously they worth more than 600 in good nik with centre caps

Awesome! cheers man for the reply.

I'm really keen to get some 16" bbs wheels as the 15" are just a little to small for my liking. But if there quite rear I might hold on to them.

Awesome! cheers man for the reply.

I'm really keen to get some 16" bbs wheels as the 15" are just a little to small for my liking. But if there quite rear I might hold on to them.

quite is an understatement haha 14 inch set just went for 450 on trademe so yea the 15s are worth way more

I just sold 15" RS's for $2500 so $600 for some weaves is a bargain.

selling mine for 700 in the for sale section of this forum :)

How much are the brand new reps from Mag and Tyre Direct?

Lets be honest, even if they are genuine basketweaves, I know most people would settle for the brand new reps if they were around the same price.

Lets be honest, even if they are genuine basketweaves, I know most people would settle for the brand new reps if they were around the same price.

reps are more expensive and if you're a purest bimmer driver ...considering a motorsport youd go with the original wheels

Guest Ari Gold

You should price them from a dealer and see how cheap they are for brand new rims...

You should price them from a dealer and see how cheap they are for brand new rims...

goodluck lol they would be even more expensive for euro weaves

not sure if they actually sell them from a dealer anymore...would be from germany so add import costs

if you are talking about any aftermarket rims then yea they would be cheaper and less rare and everyone would know they cheaper

but when it comes to rare euro weaves for an e30 700 is cheap you cant compare aftermarket rims

Edited by danutt

my 316i doesnt need these. my 316i doesnt need these. my 316i doesnt need these. my 316i doesnt need these.

my 316i doesnt need these. my 316i doesnt need these. my 316i doesnt need these. my 316i doesnt need these.

you know you want them...pm me haha

you know you want them...pm me haha

also know a company who will get them 2 you for very little

True? I know people who would settle with mad chromies for much, much less than a set of rep or OG weaves.

Lets be honest, the type of person wanting to buy genuine 15" basketweaves will most likely be after a tidy, clean, standard look for their e30.

Or the owner of an e30 series car wanting a light-weight race spec wheel.

Or the owner of a MSport. Money not necessarily being too big of a factor in all cases.

To be fair I don't hesitate running a set of 17" bbs reps on my MS, for sluting. But I also have a very rough set of 15" weaves with intentions to repair, chances are they'll cost more to fix than the value of them.

Am I worried... not at all.

Some of us are purists in certain situations when we feel like it.lol

Edited by flake

True? I know people who would settle with mad chromies for much, much less than a set of rep or OG weaves.

Lets be honest, the type of person wanting to buy genuine 15" basketweaves will most likely be after a tidy, clean, standard look for their e30.

Or the owner of an e30 series car wanting a light-weight race spec wheel.

Or the owner of a MSport. Money not necessarily being too big of a factory in all cases.

To be fair I don't hesitate running a set of 17" bbs reps on my MS, for sluting. But I also have a very rough set of 15" weaves with intentions to repair, chances are they'll cost more to fix than the value of them.

Am I worried... not at all.

Some of us are purists in certain situations when we feel like it.lol

yea i agree my point was that it depends on the car and person and that you cant really compare original bbs to aftermarket wheels because of different people and car etc too many variables

in any case mine are for sale as im in the need of shocks and springs lol

Ahhh I hate these threads, I let my set of 15" weaves go for $250 with good tyres a few years because I didn't know what they were back then. Apparently they're worth a bit.

You don't need 2 threads for selling one set of wheels (yes, I realise you hi-jacked some other guys thread to sell your wheels). Closing this one.