Sign in to follow this  
Mutiny

e36 325i

hey guys just introducing myself, have been told about this forum by a few friends. names sam, from christchurch

picked up this e36 a few months back, planning on doing a few bits and pieces to it.

starting with removing those horrible tail lights. have a manual conversion in mind in the next wee while if anyone has any bits for sale?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

also if anyone has a airbag reset light in chch i would be interested to talk to, didnt disconnect the battery when i took the dash out and has been flashing ever since

Edited by Mutiny

Nice wheels, I like those M5 replicas

Welcome to the forum. Changing those tail lights should be a priority!!!! Good looking car, like the wheels.

Welcome.

I'm pretty sure that this is Atta's first e36 from back in the day.

Mmmm nice, same colour as mine.

Will be better with a wash and those god awful tail lights replaced!

Have fun.

thats for the positive comments guys, michael, where can i find more info on your 1uz e36, that conversion has been running through my mind alot.

thats for the positive comments guys, michael, where can i find more info on your 1uz e36, that conversion has been running through my mind alot.

I have a small build thread in the project section, although I do look to make a new one later on.

Mines nearly finished, just going over the final few touches before getting it certified next month. Runs very well, definitely a worth while conversion with plenty of potential.

I have a small build thread in the project section, although I do look to make a new one later on.

Mines nearly finished, just going over the final few touches before getting it certified next month. Runs very well, definitely a worth while conversion with plenty of potential.

what would you guys say this is worth? situations have changed and i require a ute. has reg wof, black leather interior, 5 star alarm, good stereo etc etc etc

need a bit of a ball park figure

r u talking about how much your car is worth?

without knowing the year and kms hard to say but id say around $3-4k

Yeah not much these days in stock spec, 4k ish... for one that needs some work.

A mint 323-328i E36 coupe would be around the 7-9k depending on if its auto or manual. Bad door cars and roof linings are what pulls their resale value down.

no way its worth 7-9k in the current market... just sold mine for $5k and its one of the most tidy example on trademe..

Hence why I said a mint one would be worth 7-9k, meaning not necessarily this one....

If you bothered to read the first sentence of my posts I suggested its probably around 4k.

Hence why I said a mint one would be worth 7-9k, meaning not necessarily this one....

If you bothered to read the first sentence of my posts I suggested its probably around 4k.

thanks for the comments guys, its done 185 thousand ks, 1993. but yeah has average door cards and hood lining, may just dollar reserve it

What I meant was even a mint one is not worth that price :) just my opinion anyway

Best way to figure out a price is to just look around on TradeMe.

Best way to figure out a price is to just look around on TradeMe.

yeah have done but there seems to be huge price variants

I sold my e36 328i m-sport manual, leather 179km for $6500 a couple of months ago