Sign in to follow this  
BM WORLD

should i fix or strip

just got this today , has had something like a tralier or tow truck back into the grills and lights , bumper ok bonnet and front gaurds bent , also radiator has been pushed back into fan a bit . has ac schnitzer body kit ( i think) bbs wheels , black leather interior. done about 90000miles .

wondering wether to fix it or strip it .

will need gaurds , bonnet , repir to radiator surport wall , grills and lights etc .

post-2-1120735914.jpg

do you do your own work? If yes, might worth a go. Most cost with fixing cars are labour charge anyway.

Hard to tell from the small photos, but to my eye the front airdam looks like it is Mtech II - rear spoiler definitely is.

Willing to be told I'm wrong.

I dont know, with the market today, might not be worth the effort but I guess you'd still b able to get more money if you fixed and sold it.

Restore it Brent, sure you will have bits lying around, like m325i said do a Manual & LSD maybe?

Guest Spargo

Keen for LSD, rear wing, gearbox If you strip.

Keen for whole car if you repair it.

going on the title its an auto.

LSD, possible. mine was an auto, with a LSD.

is the car straight, is the major question. if not then it's not worth it.

thanks guys . got it home tonight . engine starts easy , moves around driveway . its a mtech 2 body kit , needs glovebox lid , and under steering wheel cover (above pedals) , refit tyre that has unsealed it self, headlights ,left driving light , grills , kidney , bonet maybe repairable , new front gaurds , fix lower lip on front spoiler , its painted in a laser blue metalic (looks purple in some light) needs a good clean , and sort out some trim fixings inside . i think i'll fix it up , whats it worth only done 96000miles ,

anyone got a 5spd manual kit .

i think its from hong kong or singapore , speedo in miles but has no sunroof , a/c is fitted , imported in 1999.

engine sounds good , will pull radiator back from fan and take for a drive over the weekend .