Sign in to follow this  
jeffbebe

E34 Touring

I've got the BMW bug and want another one now. The wife was upset that she ditched her V6 Commodore in favour of the boring-but-super-reliable Mazda 6 'Mummy wagon'. I'm thinking she might go for another BM if it's a bit gruntier than her Mazda and I've always liked the E34 wagon.

Ideally want one with reasonably low kms, leather interior and generally tidy condition. It needs to be a lot more fun than the Mazda but (almost) as reliable (the Mazda's only done 42K kms)!!

Great choice!

I was flabbergasted at someone I know that thought they were the ugliest touring ever made, followed by the E36 touring. Crazy, crazy!

I'd much prefer a 540i Touring than the Sedan given the opportunity.

Good luck with your search!

there was a 525i on trademe not to long ago for 4k ono looked good.. i like them

i think e36 tourings can look good with the m sport look

ugly otherwise :ph34r:

i think e36 tourings can look good with the m sport look

ugly otherwise :ph34r:

yeah definitely, the E36 range in a basic form does a great job at being dull & ugly, but can look very sharp in M-Tech guise.

Great choice!

I was flabbergasted at someone I know that thought they were the ugliest touring ever made, followed by the E36 touring. Crazy, crazy!

I always liked the e30 but wasn't too keen on the e36 touring but now that I have one, I love it!

And since I've been looking at others for inspiration I never knew how good they can look.

I always liked the e30 but wasn't too keen on the e36 touring but now that I have one, I love it!

And since I've been looking at others for inspiration I never knew how good they can look.

Agreed. I am quite keen on one for my next BMW... but they are quite rare.

Much like the E34 tourings.

Agreed. I am quite keen on one for my next BMW... but they are quite rare.

Much like the E34 tourings.

Yeah, they seem pretty scarce but I'm not in any great rush. Would rather wait til I can find a good one.

They are very rare.

and a pain to buy touring related bits for..... but low k's and leather might have been looked after.