Sign in to follow this  
deeveus

Got 600?

Mmmm one could collect every BMW M model from the 80s to today for that sort of sum haha.

Mmmm one could collect every BMW M model from the 80s to today for that sort of sum haha.

Yeah and personally I'm a BMW fan. Well that'll be the day...

Although he may be an exception, I find that there is no one less genuine than someone who uses the terms "good friend of mine" and "very close friend of mine"

Yup, such a good friend that he can't even spell the name right half the time! Very interesting car for the right collector, pictures of the car with Buddy in it would make it a lot more saleable.

The ad reads like a Nigerian scam :P

Cool car tho

I thought you actually had to have the goods offered for sale in either Australia or New Zealand and actually own the goods personally before you could sell. The guy just sounds like a broker for the person who actually owns it.

Busted? Dosent appear to be LMVT...

You will only place listings for items that exist and are to be sold. You will not list items that you are not legally entitled to sell or that are not in your possession. In the case of automobiles that are offshore or in transit to New Zealand you must be a registered motor vehicle trader and hold clear authority to sell such vehicles before being able to list them. You must also clearly indicate that such vehicles are offshore or in transit in the listing. Any land listed for sale must be in New Zealand.

Hahah looking at his nz websites, he mentions other "very close friends"! Popular guy.

Busted? Dosent appear to be LMVT...

I'd say it's almost a matter of time before it disappears, it's a wonder it hasn't already.