Sign in to follow this  
bumpstop325

My SHIT DAY

Thanks Tim, Now I'm going to need a fire extinguisher 10x the size I planned, in-fact I'll tow a trailer full of fire retardant to keep my mind at rest.

Add note to my "To Do" list:

Check all dodgy wiring before the car goes back on the road.

On a serous note, Absolute bummer, I feel for you.

How did it "go" before the fire dare I ask??

Bugger Tim!!

That sucks big time.

Got lots of bits round here, let me know if ya need bits.

Crikey... That's a sorry sight. I've already purchased 2 fire extinguishers for when the cars on the road. Do you think they wouldn't have stopped the fire doing too much damage if you had one on you?

Got any older pics of it in good shape as a momento? I feel sorry for the thing and you, hit the sweet leaf up....

Guest Spargo

That sucks the big one Tim, gutted for ya, You know where to find a keg in akl...

sorry for you man, i thought my wiring loom melting together after smoke coming out my boot was bad, this is gutting to see.. :o

post-2-1121843600.jpg

sh*t man, sorry to see that! I got a fire extinguisher on order..

Insurance must pay, if not them, the mechanic perhaps has some, although you'd have to show negligence to nail them.

Thats terribly uncool, hope it all turns out well for you..

Hows this for a Small world...

i was the guy in the blue cefiro? (work hack) flashing my ligths at your trying to tell you, "yours cars on fire, along 15th ave,, im clad i called the fire dept as soon as the fire exh's didnt do the magic, otherwise id hate to think what else might have happend

im so sorry for you bro.. but clad you gota out the car in time and that your not hurt from what i could tell.

Hope something insurance wise gets sorted for you.

cheers

David

Big thanks to you dude. I was going to say thanks, but as you would have been on a mission already, so i guess you couldnt hang around.

I will shout you a beer. Big Thanks

The car was fantastic!!! It was born again and died in the same morning. :thumbsdown:

funny enough, I was just about to purchase the underbonnet nozzels, on the other thread.

your welcome, id like others to help me if something happened, so its all good

if you see a black mazda astina gt boosting around tga and laughing at the honda drivers, just wave me down for that beer, only one thou :P

yeah i was on my way back from a job ( IT person am I ) and sadly i had other optments that i had to meet,

sorry i couldnt stick around

hope it all works out for you... just get back on the "car enthusiast" horse and keep going, the older BMW's rule, look forward to seeing your next project

dave

Hey bro i can't believe it aye! f**kin sux bro. At least your alright tho aye. When you coming back to P town? i guess you'll be up north for awhile longa cos of this sh*t happining, let me no if you need anything bro, dont worry we can take my beama kaining when you get back cos you'll have to drive drive cos i aint got no licence. :thumb:

Tim, do you need a lift back to Palmy? I was going to go down on Sunday morning from here for the Intermarque.

No reason, I couldn't come via the Mount, I'd just stay there on Saturday night. Let me know if you need a hand.

Guest Andrew

I thought it was a sad joke when you txt me.

A quick drive down the road soon sorted that. Sorry to see mate (I was looking forward to a ride also).

Couldn't pop in tonight - just got home (was at work late as)

If things go to plan, i might have my new surprise underway sooner than i expected.

hell yeah matt, i will pitch in for gas, even.

Thanks Cain for the offer, i will keep it in mind. if things are rolling on like they are. i might be sorted.

My condolences Tim...and while I can't say that i'm not surprised this happened to you it is certainly a troubling thought that using 4 f/x's didn't prevent the demise of what was truly an evil car.

The word Pheonix springs to mind...do it

Edited by ///Carl

why the lack of surprise peoples?

ill give you a hundy for your strut brace :D

as i said before, NO PARTS WILL BE FOR SALE for the moment.

can you read Gus?

I had a test drive of a potential monster today. At the moment its looking good. Just waiting for a 2nd opinion, which will be made tonight.

i can.....just stirring

share the new project....2nd opinions are for pussies!

2nd opinions are for pussies!

werd dawg

All will be revealed in time. Pics of the new car will be posted, if and when ownership has changed.

I dont want to say yeah yeah i got this car, and the next minute i dont.

Plus, any left over parts wil go to my mechanic. After that, parts will be sold by me.

Edited by bumpstop325

I'd better go and check if our car is still in the garage. Didn't know you wanted a V8 Tim. :D

I'll take that dollar and raise you 2 !!

I know where there is one for sale!!