Sign in to follow this  
MilesP

1996 E36 323i

Hello Bimmersport

For sale depending on the price is my 96' BMW E36 323i in Calypso Red with 166,000kms on the clock.

This car is one of the best examples of the E36 you will find for the price. Under the car there are no wet spots, there are no leaks from rocker covers and no leaky differential or gearbox seals. The interior is faultless. There are no rips or cracks, no fading or stains, everything right down to the seat belt covers is there. On the exterior the car is almost perfect, there are however two small dints around the size of a 10c coin on the doors, these dints are not near any creases so they would be easy to remove however I simply have not had the time. They are the result of car parks. There is also one scratch around 15cm on the boot lid which is barley noticeable but for a prospective buyer is worth mentioning.

The car has a Panasonic CD/AUX/USB headunit with the standard front speakers. In the rear I have imported some E36 speaker adapters which take the standard 4" speakers to a 6" x 9" speaker which dramatically improves the sound quality while looking standard and tidy. The rear speakers are Rockford Fosgate R1693 and depending on the price that the car sells for I may include them however the car will come with the adapters regardless of price. I also still have the original BMW speakers for the rear which will be included. One other alteration to the interior that is worth mentioning is the check control unit. This has been removed and has been replaced by the backlit analogue clock. I choose to do this as I think the analogue clock looks much nicer. The car is however fully wired to accept the 11 button check control and it would simply be a matter of plug and play.

The car is registered on the road until 2013 and the W.O.F will be updated this month.

The car has recently had a full service. This included new spark plugs, fully synthetic 5w-40 oil and ryco filter, new air filter, new fuel filter, new coolant level sensor and a new brake light switch. As well as this the car has just had a full and professional cut and polish which took around 2 hours.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I am looking for $4500. The car is located in Christchurch. Please feel free to contact me.

EDIT: I forgot to add in that the car comes with all original keys from BMW including the plastic key that is used to replicate and create spares. As well as this the car comes with the original owners manual and I will also include a copy of the Bentley service manual for the E36

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=551260251

Edited by MilesP

Did I miss something? Is it manual or auto?

Bump still for sale or trade :D

Auto, can see the selector in one of the pics.

Looks very straight.

I wish all standard spec E36s looked a tidy as this on the road. They would be so much more attractive - then again that goes for any car.

GLWS!

Looks very straight.

I wish all standard spec E36s looked a tidy as this on the road. They would be so much more attractive - then again that goes for any car.

GLWS!

Cheers. I am really proud of it and the condition that its is in.

Thing is when I bought it I drove a few others all with 100,000kms or less and this one drove better and was in better condition then all of them.