Sign in to follow this  
mossline

Laser jammers for sale

Hi everyone, im selling my laser interceptor system. Bought it off a member here a couple of months ago but never got round to fitting it and the money could be put to better use.

It has two laser jammers to protect the front. Additional jammers required if you want rear protection.

http://www.laser-interceptorusa.com/673.html

Looking for $450

www.mossline.smugmug.com

BUMP tradme took down the listing.....

Anyone interested?

How come it was removed?

How come it was removed?

They are illeagal.

The radar kits don't come with the jammers now.

I'd still fit them though.

Edited by Greg.

ive read on the interweb somewhere you can get around that law as the law is that they are illegal to use but doesnt say they are illegal to have installed. if you want to ride that fine line

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

ive read on the interweb somewhere you can get around that law as the law is that they are illegal to use but doesnt say they are illegal to have installed. if you want to ride that fine line

Oh we still install them for customers. Have a hidden switch for them too.

So i guess these don't jam speed cameras but what about the lasers in the cop cars. They must be a lot better and harder to jam than hand hold lasers.

PM sent

This is a for sale thread not a bloody debating chamber.

On topic _please_.

A++ have these in my 540 dont get many hits down here but would get a few a week back up in akl, picks up the in-car laser on the cop cars, first time i really knew it worked it went off and saw a cop in his car hiding behind another car, was going around 68 in a 60.

Slowed down to 60, turned the jammer off, and he clocked me doing 60. No ticket, although he did give me a good stare

So i guess these don't jam speed cameras but what about the lasers in the cop cars. They must be a lot better and harder to jam than hand hold lasers.

To my knowledge they jam the radars/lasers on the cars and those hand held pieces of sh*t. Not sure about mobile speed-cameras but they definitely don't work with fixed speed cameras.

These are still for sale if anyone is interested....

Great in major citys, Like AKL and WTN,

Totally illegal but its like this...

Cop beams you, System alerts you...slow down....flick them off. cop goes for a second round...reads your speed and he is none the wiser.

I had these on my last Porsche..Saved my ass on numerous occasions on the Motorway and a couple on the Napier-Taupo RD.

Well worth it if you like to hum along..

If you get questioned about them just tell em those little black boxes came with the car and you don't know a thing about them

xD :rolleyes:

Great in major citys, Like AKL and WTN,

Totally illegal but its like this...

Cop beams you, System alerts you...slow down....flick them off. cop goes for a second round...reads your speed and he is none the wiser.

I had these on my last Porsche..Saved my ass on numerous occasions on the Motorway and a couple on the Napier-Taupo RD.

Well worth it if you like to hum along..

If you get questioned about them just tell em those little black boxes came with the car and you don't know a thing about them

xD :rolleyes:

..or they are parking sensors. in fact some of them even have this capability for that reason.

Pretty pointless in wellington, the cops down here dont use laser guns, in fact i dont think ive seen a laser gun pointed anywhere in NZ for well over a year and at a guess i would be doing around 30,000kms a year if you added all the cars up, though 95% of that is upperhutt and south and no porirua.

The cops in Wellington DO have laser guns, have been pinged by them many a time....

..or they are parking sensors. in fact some of them even have this capability for that reason.

Pretty pointless in wellington, the cops down here dont use laser guns, in fact i dont think ive seen a laser gun pointed anywhere in NZ for well over a year and at a guess i would be doing around 30,000kms a year if you added all the cars up, though 95% of that is upperhutt and south and no porirua.

The cops in Wellington DO have laser guns, have been pinged by them many a time....

I can vouch for that, when I bought my ML back in Feb last year the guy infront of me got nabbed with a cop facing sideways to oncoming traffic with his gun out the window, it was down that stretch of road before you come into WLG, cops were everywhere from memory.

Edited by The Diesel Guy

I should have rephrased that, i should have said i rarely seen one, not that they dont have them.

I can vouch for that, when I bought my ML back in Feb last year the guy infront of me got nabbed with a cop facing sideways to oncoming traffic with his gun out the window, it was down that stretch of road before you come into WLG, cops were everywhere from memory.

i know the place you are talking about, the little side emergency area about 800m past where the Porirua traffic merges right? that exact spot is the only place ive seen them used down here, true story.

I should have rephrased that, i should have said i rarely seen one, not that they dont have them.

i know the place you are talking about, the little side emergency area about 800m past where the Porirua traffic merges right? that exact spot is the only place ive seen them used down here, true story.

Can't quite remember where exactly but from memory about 80kms before WLG centre, there was cops bloody everywhere. Highway Patrol units mainly.

Yep guy on a motorcyle got me about 2 years ago with a handheld laser.

BUMP tradme took down the listing.....

Anyone interested?

Did you end up selling the "parking sensors" or are they still available.

Sorry to hijack, but does anyone know where to find a cordless radar that's any good? I'm sick of bloody wires, and don't want to hardwire one in if I can avoid it.

Parking sensors are still available mate. Was going to wire them up as I didnt have any bites. PM me.

Did you end up selling the "parking sensors" or are they still available.