Sign in to follow this  
adams202

E30 Genuine tech 2 skirts & pods

Hey guys - How difficult is it to find someone in NZ willing to part with genuine tech 2 skirts and pods?

Ive asked around and kept my eyes open for a while with no luck.

Would I be better to get a mate to ship something from the UK or just hold out and keep looking?

Thanks for the feedback

Yep its a mission. And if you do find someone willing to part with, it wont be cheap (especially if they know the value). You could also look for replicas on TM by people who make them out of fibreglass. There is someone currently waiting for an order of MT2 full kits made of fb. They might sell parts seperately.

Yep its a mission. And if you do find someone willing to part with, it wont be cheap (especially if they know the value). You could also look for replicas on TM by people who make them out of fibreglass. There is someone currently waiting for an order of MT2 full kits made of fb. They might sell parts seperately.

Fiberglass is plan B - Good feedback cheers

I've been looking ever since I bought my car too, probably will end up going fibreglass. Most genuine kits won't be in very good nick anyway

Sedan or coupe? Guess it doesn't really matter they're both near impossible to find now days.

Sell project e30, buy M325i

There is a reason why fibre is half the price.... Invest in genuine if you plan on keeping the car.

Sell project e30, buy M325i

once the stroked m50 went in there was no looking back!

And I've got a sedan.

There is a reason why fibre is half the price.... Invest in genuine if you plan on keeping the car.

Agreed

If you do end up sussing skirts from uk i could be keen to split shipping. I also have been searching for skirts for my coupe.

If you do end up sussing skirts from uk i could be keen to split shipping. I also have been searching for skirts for my coupe.

Sure mate - Ill put something up here

Yeah, but with the way it is trying to source genuine items fb items are 2nd best. Only thing I hate about fb is they crack easy & a b-tch/expensive to repair. But fb is an option if you arent made of $ :-)