Sign in to follow this  
Navin

stainless E30 M20 headers - brand new

Have a set of LHD M20 headers for sale on behalf of a mate. These will need to be modified to fit rhd cars.

Posted Image

$180 o.n.o.

Contact him directly on 02102505063 for any queries/offers.

Cheers

Very sharp price! GLWS

Yeah he's only selling them cheap cos he's throwing an m50 into his e30 now. I might just buy them off him if they dont sell in the next few days.

Wish I had some spare $s. Would he freight to Hamilton? Or are you or him coming here or passing thru soon?

edit: what needs to be done mod wise to make fit rhd?

Edited by Shady

Wish I had some spare $s. Would he freight to Hamilton? Or are you or him coming here or passing thru soon?

edit: what needs to be done mod wise to make fit rhd?

Neither of us will be unfortunately but i'm sure he'd be more than happy to freight them to you. As for fitment, i'm not 100% sure but I think the steering knuckle is in the way so they'll have to be cut and modified a bit to fit correctly. Haven't tried to fit them myself but pretty sure that's the issue

Neither of us will be unfortunately but i'm sure he'd be more than happy to freight them to you. As for fitment, i'm not 100% sure but I think the steering knuckle is in the way so they'll have to be cut and modified a bit to fit correctly. Haven't tried to fit them myself but pretty sure that's the issue

Hey man I'm very interested although I'd need to have them freighted to Wellington preferably to my door as I've got a broken leg. Would your mate be keen to freight them south?

Hey man I'm very interested although I'd need to have them freighted to Wellington preferably to my door as I've got a broken leg. Would your mate be keen to freight them south?

Yup should be fine, text or call him on the number listed.

Sometimes you can modify the steering knuckle to allow headers to fit. I have a knuckle that I have modified and it's considerably narrower by about 20 to 25mm following the modification. Let me know if you are interested in the modified knuckle.