Sign in to follow this  
E30stz

Customising the e-dirty

Alright you two - I'll bow out gracefully....

It's all a matter of opinion capiche?

It's one of those things that'll be cool for a while then you'll be all like wanting to change it and stuff

Do it and see what YOU think and just ignore these Godlike beings.

Edited by *sic

euro'd, bout two packs of screws by accident, so if anyone requires a set or would just like some gimme a holla.

post-8-1125467021.jpg

Edited by E30stz

www.germanplates.com

you only need 2 sets of plates and 2 brackets - standard screws work fine.

If you want screws, I've got 2 spare sets if you want to use them.

Hey, cheers for that, they look really cool. Will order myself a set... :thumb:

Will order some as a present for my parents as well.

Who did you go about payment Andy? (if you want to tell - i mean credit card, visa..)

you use paypal. Just use one of the credit cards, Emma if you wanna get aruond making your parents pay for it you can send me up the money and I'll pay with my credit card if you want.

you use paypal. Just use one of the credit cards, Emma if you wanna get aruond making your parents pay for it you can send me up the money and I'll pay with my credit card if you want.

Cheers Andy, as discussed on MSN, will sort funds out tommorow.

Suspension has been assessed and have confirmed that some of the parts will be needing replacing.

Insurance broker was unsure as to whether they would let me lower it, but after explaining that these were same shocks used on the M3 he was able to suss it out for me. No extra being paid, excess staying at same rate.

Part of the conditions from insurance are I'm to have them professionally installed, that they will be at a height where certification isnt required and they are bilsteins / other bmw parts.

Come thursday (exam tomorrow) the bilsteins will be ordered, what other parts would it pay to replace while the shocks and springs are being swapped ?

Hopefully as long as I order them this week I should have them here and ready in time for South Auckland meet.

Cheers

Andy

As in crashed. Poor Andy! Thats 2 e30's on here this year that I know of.

Well since Andy hasn't been online all day, I guess he's sorting the car out.

I only know a little via text msg from Andy, but an old lady ran into him somewhere in Greenlane - looks fixable, but will dent the wallet of course.

Other than that you'll have to wait for Andy to get online before you get any more gossip.

gutted, damage is all isolated to the one panel .... only other thing that will need replacing is the bumper which has a few chips and cracks, fixable i hope.

Long story, wont go into details. Pics maybe if im drunk, so..so... gutted. But in saying that ... I'm sure it'll buff right out so wont be there for long.

As far as customising hte car goes... just added some mad vt@K aerodynamics too it. Goes faster now too.

Edited by E30stz