Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

where to buy genuine roundels?

Need some roundels for both front and back of the E30 and the E34. Jeff Grays prices have skyrocketed on these, is there anyone that has new old stock or similar? if second hand (JKSE, Ray etc), they would have to be immaculate. after experiences with TradeMe, i wont be buying from there again, the last set are all faded and crap after just 18 months.

Second this. Anyone?

Need some roundels for both front and back of the E30 and the E34. Jeff Grays prices have skyrocketed on these, is there anyone that has new old stock or similar? if second hand (JKSE, Ray etc), they would have to be immaculate. after experiences with TradeMe, i wont be buying from there again, the last set are all faded and crap after just 18 months.

Once I bought a crappy one from trademe, then swapped it for the bonnet one on my mums brand new car... She was none the wiser!

I found a wrecker selling original BMW badges, new for $40-45 each.

When I next went to BMW parts and mentioned it they dropped the price to $45 + gst.

Once I bought a crappy one from trademe, then swapped it for the bonnet one on my mums brand new car... She was none the wiser!

unfortunately im the only one in my family with a BMW! maybe i should find a someone in my street with a BM and do that :ph34r:

I found a wrecker selling original BMW badges, new for $40-45 each.

When I next went to BMW parts and mentioned it they dropped the price to $45 + gst.

where is this if you dont mind saying? JG were over twice that for one, and at that price, ill stick with my current less than perfect ones

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

unfortunately im the only one in my family with a BMW! maybe i should find a someone in my street with a BM and do that :ph34r:

where is this if you dont mind saying? JG were over twice that for one, and at that price, ill stick with my current less than perfect ones

Ok it was awhile ago, a couple years atleast, but the company is Eurorec, they had a website which doesnt seem to be working now. Contact details are in the Yellow Pages. Eurorec

Perfect condition badge from wreckers for about $40

The trade me rip offs are pretty shocking, different front, different colours, different shaped logo, different finish.

did you ask for car club discount...present car club card first

did you ask for car club discount...present car club card first

yep Jessica knows me though so cant get a price and then show card etc. $70 a piece is high, i guess ill have to face up to it. Its not like they are model specific though which annoys me except for the E30 boot one.

Copy of prices from Pelican in the states how do they compare.

51-14-8-132-375-KIT BMW Roundel Kit for Hood (82.5 mm width), includes (1) emblem and (2) grommets, BMW E46 3 Series, All (1999-05), Each [More Info]

$34.75

51-14-8-219-237-KIT BMW Roundel Kit For Trunk Lid, includes (1) emblem and (2) grommets, BMW E46 3 Series, All Except Wagon and Convertible Models (1999-05), Each [More Info]

$31.50

51-14-8-240-128-KIT BMW Roundel Kit For Trunk Lid, includes (1) emblem and (2) grommets, BMW E46 3 Series, Wagon Models Only (1999-05), Each [More Info]

$29.25

51-13-7-019-946-KIT BMW Roundel Kit For Trunk Lid, includes (1) emblem and (2) grommets, BMW E46 3 Series, Convertible Models Only, Each [More Info]

$26.00

36-13-1-181-080-M9 Emblem for Wheel Center Cap (65 mm Diameter), E46 323i, 328i, Each

Brand: Genuine BMW [More Info]

$9.50

36-13-6-767-550-M9 Emblem for Wheel Center Cap (64.5 mm Diameter), Each

Brand: Genuine BMW [More Info]

$7.25

I was going to import these. Brand new sealed in bag from Germany, $50 nzd each but i didnt think anyone would want them -.-

I was going to import these. Brand new sealed in bag from Germany, $50 nzd each but i didnt think anyone would want them -.-

would be worth getting in with your next shipment. do it before i do.