Sign in to follow this  
parkedpride

FS : E36 325i wrecking for spares

This vehicle has traveled 189.000kms. it ran out of wof and reg. I might consider selling the vehicle as a whole for the right price.

Black Leather Seats in good condition

M50B25 Motor

Jatco 5spd Auto Trans

Set of 5 15x7 Original Ac Snitchers on near brand new tyres.

And lots more. If you are interested in any bits. leave me a msg and i will get back to you. cheers

Have you got any pics of the car? I'm after the glove box if it's in good condition. Only if it's black though. Where bouts in NZ are you?

location??

price and pictures ???

location??

price and pictures ???

Hi Brent, I am new to the Forum and having trouble uploading pictures. I have sent admin a message regarding the issue. Once they get back to me i will post pictures and pricing. In the meanwhile, if you could be of any help to me regarding uploading then that will be awesome.

Have you got any pics of the car? I'm after the glove box if it's in good condition. Only if it's black though. Where bouts in NZ are you?

Hi DoorMan, I am having trouble uploading pictures. Once admin gets back to me I will have pictures uploaded. I do have a glove box and its black.

All parts are still in the car and have not been parted out yet. I am located in Auckalnd. I am new to the forum, once I get the my way around ill be on it. cheers

Hi Brent, I am new to the Forum and having trouble uploading pictures. I have sent admin a message regarding the issue. Once they get back to me i will post pictures and pricing. In the meanwhile, if you could be of any help to me regarding uploading then that will be awesome.

you will need to reduce teh size to 800 by 600 pixels or less , or upload them to a photo bucket or some other off site photo place then link them to here.

also where is the car located???

you will need to reduce teh size to 800 by 600 pixels or less , or upload them to a photo bucket or some other off site photo place then link them to here.

also where is the car located???

Thanks for that. i am located in Auckland, Hill Park.