Sign in to follow this  
typ53

E90 Nav updates - anyone have the disks for CIC Nav?

Hi,

I've just landed a 2011 E91 from the UK and am looking for the Nav update disks. I have a code for 2011 and can probably get one for later maps if they are available.

Does anyone know a) what the latest map update was; and B) have a set of discs or the data that they're willing to part with or loan out for a suitable inducement?? :rolleyes:

Hi Craig, unsure whether a NZ NAV disc is going to work in a UK car, you'll also need an enable code only avaliable from BMW NZ for a hefty price.

If it's the CIC hard-drive system then yes, the UK version can be converted over to work in NZ.

However, it's not an easy process, and does require the purchase of an activation code from BMW NZ, plus the data and knowing how to do it. Unless one of the real clever guys on here, (Hybrid, Jochen, Hotwire) have worked through it all, I would suggest you talk to your nearest dealer and prepare to part with a large wedge of cash I'm afraid.

Did you ring me a week ago ? give me a call Craig (09) 2722546

Edited by *Glenn*

Did you ring me a week ago ? give me a call Craig (09) 2722546

That wasn't me, but I'll be in touch.

Cheers.

That wasn't me, but I'll be in touch.

Cheers.

Further to my last, It's all been sorted for $80USD. If anyone wants the info PM me.

Hi Craig

I have got an E91 335i arriving ex Japan, so am keen to convert Idrive to suit English/NZ plus upgrade to support iPhone/iPod connectivity

Can you give me any clues from your experiences????

Thanks

HMM

Hamish.muir@gmail.com

Where their is a will their is a way and it doesn't cost you the shirt off your back unless you involve a B3#$@! good on you stick it to the man :P . This seems to be a re occurring theme first the M5 lambda probes now the Disc for Nav wonder what will be next.

post-1581-1363203743.jpg