Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

WTB: Borbet Type As for E30

Can be replicas thats okay. curbing etc okay too i got a guy that can sort that.

was a set on trade me last week but it got pulled within a day or so while i was uhmming and aahing

or if you have something else you think i might like, Hartge or Alpina's? don't want AC Schnitzers for the E30 tho. No BBS rims

The E30 will fail on at least two tyres when it goes in next week, so probably make sence to buy new tyres in 15" or 16" instead of E30 14", they are cheaper too

Posted Image

thanks

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

PM me how much you want to spend? Don't really want to but could be tempted to part with my wheels and tyres... Might be looking to sell the e30 soon

no need to PM, will post up, looking at 400-700 depending on condition, colour and if they have the flatcaps or the hex caps

may go more if there are decent tyres on there too

Yup, have decent tyres, although one has had a bit ofguard rub which has been sorted. And have both flat caps and hex caps, though flat caps need to be colour matched. Let me know how much more and I'll have a geez on trademe and see if anything catches my eye to replace it!

Can be replicas thats okay. curbing etc okay too i got a guy that can sort that.

was a set on trade me last week but it got pulled within a day or so while i was uhmming and aahing

or if you have something else you think i might like, Hartge or Alpina's? don't want AC Schnitzers for the E30 tho. No BBS rims

The E30 will fail on at least two tyres when it goes in next week, so probably make sence to buy new tyres in 15" or 16" instead of E30 14", they are cheaper too

Posted Image

thanks

What about these? Visit My Website

Got some 14x6 that kind of look like borbets if youre keen.

What about these? Visit My Website

sorry guys, i want Borbets in my life!

Still looking, but the car didn't fail a WOF on any of the tyres surprisingly they are all 2mm so have got a bit more time to find some!

Anyone know who the replacement for Johnno at mag and turbo or whatever the outfit was called?

yep not really my bag though! could be tempted on some Alpinas or Hartge rims? i shouldnt have sold the set i had on my black E30