Sign in to follow this  
02e46m-sport

wheels refurb, east/south akl

hey fellas wheres a good place to get my wheels refurbd in east or south aucks? looking for a good job with a reasonable rate

Call Nick. At wheelfixit , they are mobile and do a really good job, and they can do it while you are working, all done while you wait usually. Price is dependant on wheels but price is good for convenience. Used them 3 times, bound to use them again knowing my wife

I had a major refurb of my BBS RSIIs done at Manukau Auto and Tyre centre. They did a great job for $150 per wheel less than Arrow wheels which was my first choice.

There's a good crowd down in Drury did a mint job on my mrs BBS LM's - forgot there name :S

There's a good crowd down in Drury did a mint job on my mrs BBS LM's - forgot there name :S

Mack Weld?

Edited by Euro_M325i

JB weld can do the trick if you have the time

Note JB weld does not conduct electricity so is no good for powdercoating over.

Mack Weld?

That the one. They do nice machine work, have had a few wheel's fixed by them.

They don't do the painting or take the tyres off though so can turn into a week long process, not that convenient if its a daily.

Wheelfixit do a good job, I had a few issues with paint chipping up really fast though so ensure they use a 2pac paint and clear coat.

That the one. They do nice machine work, have had a few wheel's fixed by them.

They don't do the painting or take the tyres off though so can turn into a week long process, not that convenient if its a daily.

Wheelfixit do a good job, I had a few issues with paint chipping up really fast though so ensure they use a 2pac paint and clear coat.

cheers man yeh i was looking at giving wheelfixit the job