Sign in to follow this  
13b_chick

momo steering wheel

as says

momo wheel for sale, grey with black grips, mint condition looks like new..

wanting $100 without a boss kit, chuck us a pm if your interested...

(cant figure out the posting of a pic, must be the blondness, i have a pic if required so pm if you want one, cheers) :bounce:

If the pic won't post, try making it smaller - it will tell you it only accepts pics in the following formats..... even if the pic is the right format, but is too large.

how big is it?

could ya email a picture to angus@bimmersport.co.nz

cheers

how big is it?

could ya email a picture to angus@bimmersport.co.nz

cheers

hahahaha loveing your desplay and email!!! lmfao!

yeh il send it now, cheers for that guys :bounce:

^ cheko there is right, not a real momo..

gl with the sale :D

^ cheko there is right, not a real momo..

gl with the sale :D

are you sure its not a real momo?? ive had my neighbour say it wasnt until he came and saw it... lol it is a real momo... considering i bought it and it came in the box etc... pretty positive it aint a fake...

i don't care if that has a momo stamp on it. that isnt a real momo wheel. Its not even round!

Momo is supreme quality. That is easily identified as one of the many momo knock offs. Momo don't even make a style like that.

Ill eat my hate if im wrong. (Its a gummi hat)

i don't care if that has a momo stamp on it. that isnt a real momo wheel. Its not even round!

Momo is supreme quality. That is easily identified as one of the many momo knock offs. Momo don't even make a style like that.

A momo came on the FD RX7 i'm currently building as a race car, it's got the squarish bottom, and it's a Momo. Similar to that pic, but different colour and metal spokes instead of covered in that plastic/rubber. Edited by Sudo

A momo came on the FD RX7 i'm currently building as a race car, it's got the squarish bottom, and it's a Momo. Similar to that pic, but different colour and metal spokes instead of covered in that plastic/rubber.
I was refering more to the un-symetrical shape, not the flat bottom.

Please show me any Momo wheel that even mildy resembles this one.

I'm just trying to point out that this isnt the real deal. I wouldnt want anyone getting cognitive dissonance. Momo

A momo came on the FD RX7 i'm currently building as a race car, it's got the squarish bottom, and it's a Momo. Similar to that pic, but different colour and metal spokes instead of covered in that plastic/rubber.

I'm just trying to point out that this isnt the real deal. I wouldnt want anyone getting cognitive dissonance. Momo

haha cognitive dissonance.. i remember that from my marketing papers... what was it again? buying something then regretting later....

Definately a fake momo. You can tell from the shape and the overall quality. I think there should also be a manufacturing number on there as well which would prove authenticity. Generally look at the Momo catalogue as nothing much has changed apart from discontinuation of the woodgrain wheels and horn buttons etc.

Good luck with the sale though! Still looks good.

PS. Hate to rain on your parade, but the fake ones are only worth $50-$70 brand new, including the boss kit in some instances. TradeMe linkage

Edited by Deftones

Very well put. Couldn't agree more.

I'm getting cognitive dissonance just reading this thread

I've got a momo knock off, is a really good one too,it even has an Alpina logo in the middle...does that mean it's an Alpina wheel?

has an Alpina logo in the middle...does that mean it's an Alpina wheel?

YES!!! In the same way that an M3 badge makes the car an M3 - it may have a pea shooter exhaust and grey lower sills but its still an M3 - its just the light weight model! :lol: :lol: :lol: