Sign in to follow this  
topless

Free 525e car

Bought this for the engine, auto gearbox was blown.....

Is mostly complete, some small trim bits missing, body is good, couple of small spots of rust, paintwork is ok but roof is badly scuffed. Probably will polish out.

Rego is on hold. 1986 model.

Want it gone, free to anybody who wants to collect, but will not strip it. I towed on an A frame from auckland no problem.

If nobody wants it it is off to the tip.

Brent, you want it to add to your collection????

can you take a video of rolling it off a cliff?

PLEEEAAASSE

can you take a video of rolling it off a cliff?

PLEEEAAASSE

this is the Hauraki plains.... anything over a meter high we call a mountain !!! :lol:

Aw gees, that car was once about $70,000 worth.

Now your speaking of rolling it off a cliff? Ask Brent, he'll do somethign with it

hell yes ill drive

at least until it gets to the edge

emma, a worthless car is a worthless car!

hell yes ill drive

at least until it gets to the edge

emma, a worthless car is a worthless car!

True, but think of the possibilities.. Free shell, buy your own running gear etc, and make it into a track monster!

I've got a article on an E28 being converted into a beast

Hey, Im Udit,

if its still up for grabs id love to take it off you... use it as a parts car for my m535i.... could definately use some trim and a bit more.....

Good call Udit.

Nice looking E34 you had. Those weren't "twin overhead Fluffy dice" were they? :rambo:

Hey, Im Udit,

if its still up for grabs id love to take it off you... use it as a parts car for my m535i.... could definately use some trim and a bit more.....

You are welcome to it. First come first served...

Doesnt have recaros tho' :( not even electric windows, but trim is complete.

hay man if he doesnt take it then can i be next in line? :bowdown:

hay Udit if you dont need these parts then can i have the front and rear bumper? i have 2 5's that shape one is on road the other is sitting due to its lacking.

Edited by bem-on

hay man if he doesnt take it then can i be next in line?  :bowdown:

as I said, first come first served... otherwise we will be looking for a handy cliff :rambo:

Good call Udit.

Nice looking E34 you had. Those weren't "twin overhead Fluffy dice" were they?

Hahaha yes they were... :( shame..... but I miss it so much! even though it was only 4 cylinders!...

this was my favourite part:

post-11-1123403860.jpg

Bought this for the engine, auto gearbox was blown.....

Is mostly complete, some small trim bits missing, body is good, couple of small spots of rust, paintwork is ok but roof is badly scuffed. Probably will polish out.

Rego is on hold. 1986 model.

Want it gone, free to anybody who wants to collect, but will not strip it. I towed on an A frame from auckland no problem.

If nobody wants it it is off to the tip.

Brent, you want it to add to your collection????

yea I'll take it if you drive it back up to auckland .(he he).let me know if you get no takers . I dont realy need any more e28's .

thanks for the offer though.

I am also very keen on this vehicle, is it still available? I can collect it from you by Saturday morning. I would like to know beforehand that I can definitely take it, so that I do not drive to Paeroa for nothing. Is it towable(drivshaft removed?) or do I need a trailer?

Rod

I am also very keen on this vehicle, is it still available? I can collect it from you by Saturday morning. I would like to know beforehand that I can definitely take it, so that I do not drive to Paeroa for nothing. Is it towable(drivshaft removed?) or do I need a trailer?

Rod

Rod, vehicle is still here although a couple of fellas from the Welly region are making noises about wanting it. It is towable, I brought it here on an A-frame and all I did was to remove the motor and wiring loom, fuel pump.

So let's see what Udit says in the next few days.... :unsure: you are next in line :rolleyes:

Rod 

Looks like this thing is getting very popular...

Myself and a guy from palmy are keen to rip it up for parts for our cars... Where are you located Rod? Maybe you wanna join the fun? Sharing is caring haha

If it is to be first come first served it looks like there is a race to Paeroa, my current intention is to drive down after work on Wednesday with a trailer. If we are to wait in line however then I am lucky number 3. Topless can make that decision, let me know tonight if possible.

I am in Auckland. My intention would also be to strip some parts off for my 535iA, namely bumpers and exterior trim, and a whole pile of other parts, probably the same parts that everybody else wants. It is always a shame to see vehicles with good parts being crushed when they could have been restored or sacrificed to improve other peoples rides.

Rod

If it is to be first come first served it looks like there is a race to Paeroa, my current intention is to drive down after work on Wednesday with a trailer. If we are to wait in line however then I am lucky number 3. Topless can make that decision, let me know tonight if possible.

I am in Auckland. My intention would also be to strip some parts off for my 535iA, namely bumpers and exterior trim, and a whole pile of other parts, probably the same parts that everybody else wants. It is always a shame to see vehicles with good parts being crushed when they could have been restored or sacrificed to improve other peoples rides.

Rod

Hahaha.... well if you're talking about racing.... and if I leave now.... and you get this in the morning... then you'll still beat me... and I'll have driven all that way for nothing! bem-on is pretty keen to grab some parts too. I gave topless a call earlier this afternoon and arranged to pick it up sometime next monday, and also arranged to meet bem-on on the way back.... as its the earliest I can do it with uni and work.

If it is to be first come first served it looks like there is a race to Paeroa, my current intention is to drive down after work on Wednesday with a trailer.  If we are to wait in line however then I am lucky number 3.  Topless can make that decision, let me know tonight if possible.

I am in Auckland.  My intention would also be to strip some parts off for my 535iA, namely bumpers and exterior trim, and a whole pile of other parts, probably the same parts that everybody else wants.  It is always a shame to see vehicles with good parts being crushed when they could have been restored or sacrificed to improve other peoples rides.

Rod

Hahaha.... what am i supposed to say to that? :$ ummm i gave topless a call earlier today and also organised with bem-on to meet him on the way back on monday.... let topless decide?

Looks like you guys have beat me so I will pull out of the race. DCEIVN I hear you, it is not cool to drive half way up the island to collect something and when you arrive it is no longer there. It has happened to me many times, a right p@#$ off. I would interested in any left over parts, but the economics of getting them to Auckland after you guys are finished is questionable, let me know anyway. If anyone knows of any other cheap E28s please advise.

Rod

Hey, cool. I did check with Udit this morning that he definitely wanted it, no pull-outs and he has confirmed it.

However Rod, if anything goes sour.....

On a different note, hear they have lots of cliffs down Welly way..... :lol:

Hay Rod you sound like your pretty keen.

You know what I don’t even think I deserve these parts over you. I was going to take the front and rear bumper but if you want them why don’t you talk to Udit.

Hes a good guy.

You see since im focusing my attention on the e30, the e28 is going to be sitting for ages. I just got excited when I saw Udits car.

My e28 has these super ugly bumpers on them, its like it has these ruber extensions that are about 30cm long.

:thumbsdown: