Sign in to follow this  
scottharvey

Wrecking E30 bmw

Nope its overheating though if you know.

Yep read that, not an issue.

Hey mate, keen on the facelift ecu and loom if you've got it? Would also be keen on the clutch assembly depending on condition.

Hey mate, keen on the facelift ecu and loom if you've got it? Would also be keen on the clutch assembly depending on condition.

Still got it havent really got a chance to start stripping bits off yet so yeah but the clutch is good

Still got it havent really got a chance to start stripping bits off yet so yeah but the clutch is good

Ah sweet, how much for entire loom & ecu? Will get back to you about clutch assembly as the swap progresses.

Ah sweet, how much for entire loom & ecu? Will get back to you about clutch assembly as the swap progresses.

Give me an offer mate this is my 1st time so dont know what things are really worth

Give me an offer mate this is my 1st time so dont know what things are really worth

How does $100 sound? Which code ecu is it? Just got to make sure it's the one I need, if the loom hasn't been butchered by previous owners I'll take the lot.

edit: will also pay shipping if we can't meet half way or something, no rush.

Edited by berjjj

How much for the rear seat upper and lower section and centre consol?

Do you mean the whole back seat?? and centre console with or without window switches?

Do you mean the whole back seat?? and centre console with or without window switches?

Yep the whole back seat. and just the centre console bit that the hand brake comes through

Yep the whole back seat. and just the centre console bit that the hand brake comes through

back seat will be 150 + 30 for centre console back seat is mint pick up or delivery

Ok got a matte black M20B25 e30 For sale if there is enough interest or will wreck for parts. It has a overheating problem and just blew up the diff so not driveable. Has all the goodies i put on including IS lip, 17in advanti stilletos on 20mm spacers, straight pipe through to silencer but still sounds grizzly. Pod filter with heat shield, Custom torn seats, custom cracked dash, Lowered on kings

Wanting 1300 for whole car as is

Hey mate, still got parts from this? I'm after the half shafts, and the diff. Yes I know you say it's stuffed. I'm still wanting it?

Hey mate, still got parts from this? I'm after the half shafts, and the diff. Yes I know you say it's stuffed. I'm still wanting it?

yep still got them