Sign in to follow this  
scottharvey

Wrecking E30 bmw

Actually after sending that PM I remember another thing. It's a facelift right? looks it. But I need a left hand rear tail light. Mine's got a bit missing and white light shines out = wof fail. So would be keen on that if yours is ok.

Actually after sending that PM I remember another thing. It's a facelift right? looks it. But I need a left hand rear tail light. Mine's got a bit missing and white light shines out = wof fail. So would be keen on that if yours is ok.

Yep mines mint after looking on trademe id say 50 pick up is that algood or i can meet you in puke at some point when your ready

how much/ are the gearknob, window switches and front/rear bumper still available?

The gearknob isnt original so pointless window switches yep and rear bumper has a hole and cracks but front bumper is pretty mint

The gearknob isnt original so pointless window switches yep and rear bumper has a hole and cracks but front bumper is pretty mint

pm'd

How loud is the exhaust? And how much would you want for it?

Depends on how loud you want it? lol for the whole system or just parts?

Yep mines mint after looking on trademe id say 50 pick up is that algood or i can meet you in puke at some point when your ready

I already had a bid on one so if I don't get it I'll hit you up if still available. Otherwise I'll land up with 2 of the things lol

Haven't bothered reading through the whole thread, is the engine sold?

the foglights are not in good condition

Ok, what about the rear plate surround?