Sign in to follow this  
kulgan

My baby. 95 740i

Heres my baby.

Not many mods other than the wheels and I've lowered the front about 35mm.. Also done a muffler delet so it has that nice V8 rumble now.

Posted Image

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Was this just recently up forsale?

Can't forget those awesome wheels!

If by recently you mean about 4 months ago, then yes. Was on trademe.

A bit over a year later and I'm more in luv than ever with my 740i.

The only thing that would make me consider selling it would be if someone offered up a 750i... Not a 750il..lol a 750 shortie...mmmmmm

I dont even know if there are any in NZ. I do know I want one...lol

Seems to be a influx of 7 series into here recently - nice to see something a bit different, kool cars.

When I joined the forum over a year ago there where only a few e38's here..

I guess they're becoming more affordable now.

Be nice to have a 7 series meet and cruise sometime.

• Like 1

Nice ride. I just bought one too.

Did you just cut out your rear mufflers and straight pipe it? Is it very loud?

I cut the mufflers off and welded stright pipe on with a downturn at the bumper. Not too loud and has that nice V8 rumble now.

When I joined the forum over a year ago there where only a few e38's here..

I guess they're becoming more affordable now.

Be nice to have a 7 series meet and cruise sometime.

I owned one about 11 years ago when they were still expensive, was always a bonus if a service came in at under $800

My 540 is booked for cat delete / rear muffler delete tomorrow arvo..........was supposed to have happened ages ago.......but D-day is here on it, yay!! ;):)

Mint. Was going to do similar but have a couple of tips and trim the bumper to suite.

Nice. I'm eventually going to do the tips out the bumper as well.

I owned one about 11 years ago when they were still expensive, was always a bonus if a service came in at under $800

I can imagine. I bought the reset tool off trademe so I can do the full service myself.

My 540 is booked for cat delete / rear muffler delete tomorrow arvo..........was supposed to have happened ages ago.......but D-day is here on it, yay!! ;):)

Are you going stright pipes all the way though or an aftermarket muffler? I'd be weary of drone in the cabin.

Edited by kulgan

Straight where the cats are / were, same with rear muffler - just delete & straight pipe the girl, she'll be right. Its got a awesome stereo to drown any excessive racket...........& I'm lead to believe they only start to get a bit droney if you play round with the centre muffler / box........... ;):)

Not if ya do it right..................& easy as to do on a E34 series, as theres no post-cat oxygen sensor. Easily falls into the 'theres no valid reason for keeping this $hit category', so its about to be weakest linked............goodbye!! ;):)