Sign in to follow this  
02e46m-sport

BM workshop

hey fellaz i recently bought an e46 92k kms at the mo wanting to get a full service done just for piece of mind really.. with that being said BM workshop is down the road from me i went in to chek them out and real impressed at the professionalism, im wanting to know if anyone has done inspection 2 with them and is it worth doing?

I have used BMWorkshop ( dealt with Ross ), and they have been exceptional to deal with.

I have used BMWorkshop ( dealt with Ross ), and they have been exceptional to deal with.

cheers man

I used them once (Grey Lynn) - no complaints, excellent service and very professional. :)

What do you want to know ?

just what it covers really and if its worth it? i know its a full 'inspection' but whats actually done as in changed ect

This is a minimum requirement:

Carry out service. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check and top up all fluid levels. Check all lights and instruments. Inspect tyres, steering, suspension and brakes. Test brake fluid and coolant. Check cooling system and drive belts. Inspect spark plugs, check and clean air filter. Check pollen filter. Scan all systems and reset SI board. Road test vehicle.

Different models have different check criteria, but this would apply to your car. Oil, filters and other service items have different pricing .

You would do the inspection and report to the owner before carrying out any additional repairs. The cost can vary between Dealers and individual workshops.

Checking faults the customer has informed you of can add extra cost for time taken to diagnose or repair that fault and may not be included in the standard service cost. You should be advised of this when asking for a cost on the service or any additional work.

Edited by *Glenn*

This is a minimum requirement:

Carry out service. Change engine oil and oil filter. Check and top up all fluid levels. Check all lights and instruments. Inspect tyres, steering, suspension and brakes. Test brake fluid and coolant. Check cooling system and drive belts. Inspect spark plugs, check and clean air filter. Check pollen filter. Scan all systems and reset SI board. Road test vehicle.

Different models have different check criteria, but this would apply to your car. Oil, filters and other service items have different pricing .

You would do the inspection and report to the owner before carrying out any additional repairs. The cost can vary between Dealers and individual workshops.

Checking faults the customer has informed you of can add extra cost for time taken to diagnose or repair that fault and may not be included in the standard service cost. You should be advised of this when asking for a cost on the service or any additional work.

thank you for that Glen

service inspection 2 done! very professional service from ross and team, feels good to know your car is in top notch condition.

I have done the Inspection 2 service on my ///M and they are brilliant. I dealt directly with Ross and hm and his team are really good.