Sign in to follow this  
Garett

Fan delete kits

Just out of interest, would anyone be interested in a engine fan delete kits?

includes a bracket and fan with wiring, relay, thermo switch, that you can just slide in the place of how your fan shroud is fitted with instructions, to get rid of your fan running off the viscous hub.

and also x braces for the e36?

Interested in the fan part.. not so much wiring.

I used an 80/88c thermo switch, have it wired so that the low speed relay doesn't switch the aux fan on to low speed from temperature, instead turns on the fan I installed, which runs faster than the low speed. both should theoretically turn on if it gets to 88c.

Some cars, like the E34 I was able to wire in the fan without adding any other major amount of exposed wires, as everything you need is inside the axillary fan relay box. except to the new fan.

I'd be interested, depending on final costs etc as my viscous just decided to s**t itself <_<

I'd be interested, depending on final costs etc as my viscous just decided to s**t itself <_<

+1, my one in the E30 is still fine and never overheats, but isn't as new anymore.

plus I need to free up them horsepowers

Got a price in mind?