Sign in to follow this  
miskimmin

Whats more important to you, looks or speed?

Tho in all fairness, it tends to be girls who buy cars that are 'pretty' and coz their 'red' (or insert another colour).... They dont tend to buy for the vroom..

Tho in all fairness, it tends to be girls who buy cars that are 'pretty' and coz their 'red' (or insert another colour).... They dont tend to buy for the vroom..

:rambo: Dennis.

Depends on personal prefrence and useage

Edited by BMW POWER

Hey, its a general statement. And there is no way you can say that in general, girls care in any way or form about cars. It is definately all about the colour and the shape.

Sure, there are a few exceptions, but yeah.

anywayz, dats, dat tad, da, coz, dats.....

when you drive down queen street on saturday nights, and guys out of everything from integra type-r's to evos look at you, you know dats money well spent!

coz dats wat itz all bout y0 having guyz check you out...

learn to spell and maybe try for women?..

yo bro, as far as women n cars go, well put fat exhaust in any jap crap and everyone from little girls to hoes will looks at you!

when i say guys, i meant people who actually understand cars, regardless of sex.

shame you didnt get it :banghead:

I like to have go to back up any show, but when I see a car go past, the ones I look at and covet are always the ones that look good and are a little unique.

If I then find out it's some shitty stocker underneath all the kit, it loses points, but I'd still prefer it over some dull looking car that goes like a cat with its tail on fire.

I go to events like show and shines, concourse etc because I like looking at nice cars. i respect lap times, and I would own a track car that looked boring but went fast just for the driving aspect, but as far as my personal daily driver or weekend car goes, I want something that is comfortable, looks good and has some "cool" factor.

Thus I aspire to make my car look like the cars that I see and think "cool".

Not because I want attention, but because cars like that get MY attention - why? cos I think they look cool. If they didn't look good, why would they get ANY attention?

BUT balance is the key - I need to be able to stab the gas and actually have something happen.