Sign in to follow this  
Lachie

E39 M5.

Is the E90 much smaller than an E39 interior wise? Spend many a hour in the back of a E39 when we were kids and it was not a nice place to be, especially if you got the middle seat. Broken cup holder toe.

High km's and no factory warranty, it would drive me mad with paranoia and I would be afraid to drive it hard.

A nice low Km's E90 Sedan would be the go, something like this in Manual with an extended warranty.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-549107430.htm

Spend many a hour in the back of a E39 when we were kids and it was not a nice place to be, especially if you got the middle seat. Broken cup holder toe.

Haha! The middle seat is for putting your arm on not your children, I think.

I put one of these in mine to keep toes safe from broken cup holders:

Posted Image

Yep if it wasn't for seeing a couple with 200+km still going strong and a full service history I wouldn't have touched it. Very glad I did.

Yeah Battle of Rome is amazing, video is spectacular. Also keen to check out 32 Hours 7 Minutes (the movie he discusses in the book). I think it's out now, must order a copy.

B7 RS4 for V8 Manual? - they do come with a distinct wank factor though I suppose.

The movie has turned to crap, he invested a lot of money into it and the producer has swindled him, I think she is releasing a version just to appease a court order but from all accounts I hear it is not as good as what it should have and could have been.

Would think a well maintained M5 would run for a long time.