Sign in to follow this  
Ryanz

E30 rolling body, or complete

looking for an E30 preferably 2 door, rolling body or complete, with or without wof/rego but rego must be on hold.

Starting a new project car so anything considered dosnt have to be straight or going!

any offers considered, or swap for a turbo crx + cash

Topless may still have Ryans (Bimmerboys') old shell, I'm sure he'd kindly donate it to you if we could have footage of the CRX off a cliff :) pleeeeasseee...cmon .... its a bimmersport thing .... Cars + cliff = win WIN WIN@!!!!!!11!!one!

is that my old mugen front??

Topless may still have Ryans (Bimmerboys') old shell

No chance, that shell was a proper rust bucket, not worth saving, so it has been put out of its misery... :o

is that my old mugen front??

why yes it is, you get Damians famous ex mugen bumper!!

any other offers going, or if you're just interested in the crx thats cool i can write up the mods.

i have a nz new 85 323iA with a broken rocker arm . only had 3 owners b4 me . done 370000km but 2nd owner used it as a reps car (up and down the country). quite tidy , drivers seat has a liitle worn spot .

silver/blue std 14"wheels .

also have a 2L motor availible if needed . i was thinking of pulling the head off it checking for piston damage , if ok just put the head from the 2L motor on it ,or just swap the complete engine .

call me if you want . 021433600 or 2997389

retrah1@wave.co.nz

badass.

bump for a mint bumper :D haha

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

is this wot ur lookin for???? cuz mines 4 sale.... approx $4500 ... with everythink in the pics still on.... only thing is rite now it has no temp gauge as it needs replacing.... wheels on thea own wrth approx $1800 so ur gettin a good deal lol...

There is an white E30 318i in Turners auction thats got an opening bid of $500 .. its in Dunedin tho ... i think it's in good working order too, with reg and wof .. overall doesn't look bad, i was tempted to buy it but i didnt' ... can't be bothered .. ahha

play nice kiddies

if you want to ask each other questions not directly related to the guy looking for a shell, PM or email. not all of us want to read your sh*t.

please....continue

yeah kinda want something in rough condition as i will be stripping the whole car and rebuilding it the way i want anyway... cheap

i dont want to remove anything from the crx to lower the cash difference

looking for something in the northisland

how much cash dif are you looking for? at the mo theres a 87 320i 5 speed and 170000 ks on the clock im looking to buy for the trade if the cash dif is reas.

How a bout a 318iA 2-door?

Mate has one in Papatoetoe that just blew the water pump. It's f/l (1989) and my guess is that it overheated (I'd have to ask him).

It's pretty stock, but the shell is in good nick as far as I can remember and it is still current rego/wof.

My guess is that $1000 would be a good starting point to work him down from. If I talk to him in the next day or so and get more details I'll post up a for sale for him, otherwise PM me and I'll give you his contact details.

OK, the guts of it is is that the temp gauge was shot, and he drove form auckland city to Papatoetoe before he noticed a lack of power - engine overheated due to waterpump.

So, engine will need some serious TLC to ever get it sweet again IMO.

Otherwise he said its in very good nick with no rust, in standard trim done about 130,000kms.

PM me if interested.

Sorry took so long for pics - he had to go and take some.

It is also on Trademe here

Apparently it still runs, but what damage has been caused by the overheating is anybodies guess. It is not being driven obviously.

Ryanz - I have PM'd you the guys email addy. His mobile is on the TM auction.

crap just checked the trademe link and shes sold

pm me if it dosnt go through, i might contact him in a week or two, to check yeah

thanks

Yeah - it sold. $1030 without the stereo.

He bought a 96 vr4 Legnum and I quote "Fully loaded 0-100 in 6.6sec".

Traitor.... :angry:

Sorry man - wish you well on the search - if you happen to find a f/l manual 320 or 325 with body damage in your search - let me know.