Sign in to follow this  
tobytoblerone

Asking price for this V12 e38, steep?

I think so...

It's not even that immaculate and he's asking $27k... a future classic indeed, but its not quite there yet! check it out.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-547217680.htm

For $2k less you could buy the super super rare e38 L7 (only 800 or so produced world-wide). Check that out here:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/used-cars/...n-489604786.htm

Its imported from Hongkong that 6k one, seems hard to believe that its only done 62,000k

True but the fur seat covers suggest it might have been driven by someone who doesn't drive far or much! Not sure I like the M6 wheels on it, but you could probably sell those for $1.5K with the tyres.

Its imported from Hongkong that 6k one, seems hard to believe that its only done 62,000k

I don't think that the white one being most likely from Japan (has KM/L Economy Meter) warrants the extra $21,000 Price tag.

When I first seen it I thought, huh? Must be sold as some people put rediculous prices on classified listings when they are sold.

Like the 2nd one but $$$ and realistically, what would you do with such a car?

When I first seen it I thought, huh? Must be sold as some people put rediculous prices on classified listings when they are sold.

Like the 2nd one but $$$ and realistically, what would you do with such a car?

It's a collectable they are very very rare and wil only appreciate in time, only 899 of them were produced; some had very lavish interiors, that example looks lowly optioned but still rare nonetheless. So you could call the second one an investment!

what would you do with such a car?

I'd like to whip it all out and bung it in an old wagon as a daily. Something along the lines of a HQ or XR etc.