Sign in to follow this  
NZ BMW

Want to buy AC controller panel - E39

Hi Everyone,

I'm after the control panel for my E39. I have the "MAX" button on mine so it is the facelifted controller.

Does anyone have one to sell?

Posted Image

Thanks,

Try Ray, Brent, etc on here, if that fails, try flea bay.

Here's a FL one for under BZ$200 inc shipping - Visit My Website

Or a PFL one for just over NZ$100 inc shipping: http://www.ebay.com/itm/BMW-5-SERIES-E39-C...696&vxp=mtr

Sadly the first link is just the buttons, I got really excited that it was a bargain lol.

Is there anyone here in NZ who repairs them?

I might end up going the Ebay route but it's always a pig of a thing to deal with if they're not the correct part or it's defective when it arrives. If someone wants to PM me with a price of chime in that would be great.

I've had one quote already which I considered outrageous to the extent that it would be worth buying new from the dealer...

$140 @ Hellbm

Sadly the first link is just the buttons, I got really excited that it was a bargain lol.

Ooops, sorry, I should have read the whole thing!

I might end up going the Ebay route but it's always a pig of a thing to deal with if they're not the correct part or it's defective when it arrives. If someone wants to PM me with a price of chime in that would be great.

I get a few bits and pieces from eBay - generally haven't had too many problems with used or new OE parts - it's just knock offs that can be dicey in my experience.

Ooops, sorry, I should have read the whole thing!

I get a few bits and pieces from eBay - generally haven't had too many problems with used or new OE parts - it's just knock offs that can be dicey in my experience.

Yeah I've had a few parts of Ebay and are generally pretty good but something like this I'm not too keen to buy. That and it's a damn annoying time of the year to have this crap out on me, so I want to replace it sooner rather than later.

Looks like HellBM has be sorted though.