Sign in to follow this  
Tristan

2001 530i Motorsport $10,750

thats awhole lota car for the $

good luck with the sale. Any hints as to the new wheels?

thats awhole lota car for the $

good luck with the sale. Any hints as to the new wheels?

Thanks mate. Appreciate the positive feedback.

E90 :ph34r:

To increase appeal on the market, I would have returned it to stock (badges and wheels etc) and not included the photos of the M stripes on the bonnet before listing it.

Often potential buyers will go for the most stock examples over a modified one, even if the changes are basic cosmetic ones.

compared to the current TM listings I think your cars price quite fairly, considering it has the motorsport options which are very costly to install on a stock E39.

To increase appeal on the market, I would have returned it to stock (badges and wheels etc) and not included the photos of the M stripes on the bonnet before listing it.

Often potential buyers will go for the most stock examples over a modified one, even if the changes are basic cosmetic ones.

compared to the current TM listings I think your cars price quite fairly, considering it has the motorsport options which are very costly to install on a stock E39.

Thanks, I think I'll take the dip off the wheels and take some new photos.

And ditch the M-sport stripe photos.

I think the plasti dipped wheels r all good. "If" I was to buy it then I would have to do it again -.-

I think the plasti dipped wheels r all good. "If" I was to buy it then I would have to do it again -.-

I've just taken the dip off one wheel because I had to get the tyre puncture repaired and when they took the tyre off the wheel it screwed the dip. Looks stupid with 3 others black, but I like the alloy again!

Underneath... So pristine, like the day I cleaned them before dipping. Quite amazing really!

Do you want to buy it QUBE. We could make a deal :)

cant buy unless i sell the 330 but dont want to sell it so soon ><

cant justify 3 cars at home (for myself)

only other option is to flick off dads old 528 but i doubt it will sell for much

cant buy unless i sell the 330 but dont want to sell it so soon ><

cant justify 3 cars at home (for myself)

only other option is to flick off dads old 528 but i doubt it will sell for much

You've driven a 530?

You've got enough photos there without the stripes (or where you can't see them) to just completely remove the photos with the stripes in my opinion.

Fully agree that people will go for something that looks stock. People who see a car modified in any way instantly think the car must have been driven hard and is probably rooted. Not saying it is of course - by all accounts, it sounds like the car is perfect.

Good luck with your second attempt at a sale.

I agree with the others on this... I'd make sure the shots with ///M strips are removed and I'd make the shot with stock alloys the default pic. You can say in the auction that the car is currently in stock condition and the black wheels have been removed if you don't get a chance to take more pics.

There's another white E39 - a 540 - with similar kms that is on there for double your price so I think yours will then look a great deal, instead of looking like it's cut price because of the mods.

I agree with the others on this... I'd make sure the shots with ///M strips are removed and I'd make the shot with stock alloys the default pic. You can say in the auction that the car is currently in stock condition and the black wheels have been removed if you don't get a chance to take more pics.

There's another white E39 - a 540 - with similar kms that is on there for double your price so I think yours will then look a great deal, instead of looking like it's cut price because of the mods.

Thanks

Appreciate your guys input and have removed stripe pics, made the alloys pic the default. Agree it looks much better presented like that.

Have only removed on dip on wheel. Will do the rest when time permits, I've got an exam tonight and another on Monday and am SO unprepared. :unsure:

Thanks

Appreciate your guys input and have removed stripe pics, made the alloys pic the default. Agree it looks much better presented like that.

Have only removed on dip on wheel. Will do the rest when time permits, I've got an exam tonight and another on Monday and am SO unprepared. :unsure:

Pass your exams first.... If someone wants to give you $10-15K for the car then spend some time removing the dip!

$8k hehehe... Nah but seriously... I would love to buy this. But I have no money :(