Sign in to follow this  
_ethrty-Andy_

wtb: rough E34

just want a parts car, need a few things and cheaper/less time consuming to just buy a whole car.

anyone got a non-runner maybe dented up etc E34 in wellington region? will go as far as Palmy depending on price. any e34 any year/engine/colour etc etc considered.

just want a parts car, need a few things and cheaper/less time consuming to just buy a whole car.

anyone got a non-runner maybe dented up etc E34 in wellington region? will go as far as Palmy depending on price. any e34 any year/engine/colour etc etc considered.

i think i have two rear bumper trims in the garage centre and left(lookig from the rear if my memoory serves me correctly

Do you need any specific parts?

I have a few things left over from wrecking an E34.

Do you need any specific parts?

I have a few things left over from wrecking an E34.

yep but just cheaper/easier to buy a whole car. also shows me how stuff supposed to go together etc

need things like interior clips, glovebox bracket, R/R door switch holder etc. and a few outside bits too

And good to have a parts car anyway they are good for storage lol

yep but just cheaper/easier to buy a whole car. also shows me how stuff supposed to go together etc

need things like interior clips, glovebox bracket, R/R door switch holder etc. and a few outside bits too

And good to have a parts car anyway they are good for storage lol

ya should have called me when you where up could have gone through that e34 parts car i had sitting there at marty's , which it sounds like you did .

hey brendan might have a lhd console he wrecked a lhd m5 a few years ago

ya should have called me when you where up could have gone through that e34 parts car i had sitting there at marty's , which it sounds like you did .

hey brendan might have a lhd console he wrecked a lhd m5 a few years ago

yeah Lance pinched the console out it for me. found the one i had was faulty which was half the problem we had. other half was the blower fan actually jammed so had to swap heater units. i would never have forgiven myself if i had damaged the nice blue interior in that car though. didnt have time when i was up anyways. spent Saturday sorting out the wipers and a few other small jobs, and all day sunday removing dash swapping heater units bleeding etc. didnt leave Auckland till 6.30pm on Sunday. got back home here 2.30am on Monday

damn should have asked around, just assumed noone would have one, cant be many E34 LHD around. have already ordered LHD console off a chap on Bimmerfest.com