Sign in to follow this  
qube

Brian/Cosmos e36 325 coupe on tm

Good looking car. Even has a little doof doof :)

Im not going to get in debates as to the value of Brians car but what I will say is that it is mint in almost every respect,the sound system is unbelievable & it is very quick.

Interesting story when he first imported this car. He had to have motorsport coupe in cosmos and preferably 2.8 litre. Waited for ages and ended up grabbing this car the 2500cc version. The following week a minter 2.8 l came up for sale and he tried hard to sell this car while it was on the boat from Japan but coudn't so here it is. Did he get the vader seats done I presume not?

Yeah, I don't know if he got those seats in or not? Haha, heard that story about the 2.5 purchase a few times too!

A friend of mine did the sound install and I'd been over many a time to tinker with it (Brian swore there was something sounding different every few months).. We'd just end up sitting in the car in the shed drinking beers listening to music, then heading back to the lounge to listen to more music.

It is a mint example, he hardly gave it any grief. Everything done professionally.

How about we have 200 members donate $45 each and we make this the bimmersport car!

How about we have 200 members donate $45 each and we make this the bimmersport car!

i was actually thinking the same thing.. im sure everyone would be more than happy to pitch in any amount to total the sale price to hold it in his memory.. it does seem like a bit of a waste letting it sit with no owner.. but it would be 1000000x better than some 18year old buying it trying to make it go sideways and wrapping it around a pole (touch wood)

i really really do hope it goes to a nice new owner who can do it as much justice as brian has done on this wonderful machine and keep it well maintained.

but looking at the price, i dont think anyone would snatch it up that quick seeing as other examples are selling for 5k or even less.. has to be an enthusiast who picks this over other e36 coupes

Yeah it would be nice to see it go to a good home, but that's up to the market to decide.

Personally I'm not so sure about the non-oem headlights as an upgrade but that's just me.