Sign in to follow this  
Gaz

Gas Bonnet/Boot Stays

So the gas bonnet and boot stays on the touring have gone. Is it worth getting them regassed or new ones?

The reason I ask is that the Tourings boot ones are specific so will have to track down some new ones.

Thanks.

i just brought some from pelican parts in a big order i just did. they arent too expencive there. of course, shipping on just that would be killer though, you might as well buy some other bits at the same time etc

I did have a look on Pelican Parts and they are $150 for a pair plus shipping for the rear. Not sure what your defination of cheap is :unsure:

Might get some off Schmiedmann ($60 for a pair) and get them delivered to my girlfriend's parents place in Italy.

Price them at Milland - the one for Dads E30 bonnet was stupidly cheap...

I got them priced up at Milland for my touring and they only do the genuine ones at $100 a side. but if your ordering some from schmiedmann get two sets and Il go haves in shipping with ya.

sorry didn't read your post properly. i only ordered front ones. my rear touring ones are okay at the moment. the front ones were $14.50, E34 have two of them.

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_