Sign in to follow this  
euroriffic

Best courier to ship wheels?

So my usual courier contact is away for a month and I need a set of wheels with tyres sent down from Auckland to Dunedin but don't know who else to use that's got good pricing and reputation. Can anyone recommend someone?

At this stage they are loose, possibly separately boxed up

Any help

www.backload4u co.nz,

shipmytrade.co.nz,

Stealth Logistic's email info@logistics.net.nz

have you or anyone used these groups before?

The place Brent uses.... got my 18x8? wheels in two days!

I've forgotten. was about $150.

That's pretty good, mainfreight have quoted 215

Don't know if this helps but, I recently had a fragile 35 kg object that was just over half a cubic metre freighted by Toll Logistics from Tauranga Nth Island to South. $106 for depot drop off to home delivery in Chch. Mainfreight quote was over double this amount ($236 I think) and weren't really all that interested due to the fragile nature of the consignment. Toll might be worth a look.

Don't know if this helps but, I recently had a fragile 35 kg object that was just over half a cubic metre freighted by Toll Logistics from Tauranga Nth Island to South. $106 for depot drop off to home delivery in Chch. Mainfreight quote was over double this amount ($236 I think) and weren't really all that interested due to the fragile nature of the consignment. Toll might be worth a look.

will be via rail, and with Tauranga having a port, the prices the opposite way are a LOT cheaper.

but that said, i sent and engine via Toll down south i forget where it was now. but that was REAL cheap.

Cheers guys, will have to remember that for next time. Ended up going with mainfreight as they do a door to door service for 225 and I can't be arsed ringing round trying to sort it haha

Try Fastway Couriers (northland over night and southland up to 3 days) I have a account with them and can help if needed.