Sign in to follow this  
E30 325i Rag-Top

E30 S14B20 Engine Plus Dog-leg Gearbox

After much searching I have managed to find a 2.0ltr S14 motor in Europe, as used in the E30 320is. Basically the same engine as the E30 M3, just with a shorter stroke to keep it under the 2.0ltr capacity.

Trouble is, the guy selling has two engines and two matching Getrag dog-leg gearboxes and wants to sell them all in one lot. Whilst I would love a spare I cannot afford it at this point. So is there anyone else out there that would like to take the other off my hands?

The engine is a complete swap and includes loom, ECU, air-box, exhaust headers, etc. everything you need to drop it into your E30 and get it running.

At current exchange rate the price for the engine swap works our at NZ$4950 plus shipping and duties, gearbox would be $1,750 plus shipping and duty.

These engines are pretty much identical to the E30 M3 units and can easily be changed to the 2.3 or 2.5 ltr size with bolt in bits, and can also use the M3 s14 tuning parts available. A great re-power for an E30, or for an M3 re-build or even a STW, BTCC or ETCC replica race car build.

Anyone out there interested in any of these very rare parts please let me know so I don't have to miss out on this opportunity.

Pics to follos shortly.

After much searching I have managed to find a 2.0ltr S14 motor in Europe, as used in the E30 320is. Basically the same engine as the E30 M3, just with a shorter stroke to keep it under the 2.0ltr capacity.

Trouble is, the guy selling has two engines and two matching Getrag dog-leg gearboxes and wants to sell them all in one lot. Whilst I would love a spare I cannot afford it at this point. So is there anyone else out there that would like to take the other off my hands?

The engine is a complete swap and includes loom, ECU, air-box, exhaust headers, etc. everything you need to drop it into your E30 and get it running.

At current exchange rate the price for the engine swap works our at NZ$4950 plus shipping and duties, gearbox would be $1,750 plus shipping and duty.

These engines are pretty much identical to the E30 M3 units and can easily be changed to the 2.3 or 2.5 ltr size with bolt in bits, and can also use the M3 s14 tuning parts available. A great re-power for an E30, or for an M3 re-build or even a STW, BTCC or ETCC replica race car build.

Anyone out there interested in any of these very rare parts please let me know so I don't have to miss out on this opportunity.

Pics to follos shortly.

tempting.....

Interested in the gearbox but don't really want to pay more than 2k, any idea on final pricing?

I am waiting on some more info on the costs when the stuff arrives in NZ. GST at 15% will be a bit of a pain, but the rest of the costs will be spread across the whole shipment which will bring the costs down per part.

If someone sticks their hand up for the second engine, I'm pretty sure we could get to that figure Jamez.

Interested. Text me.

Regards Ray