Sign in to follow this  
pldubs

87 m20 e30 cambelt kit

Gidday, just pricing up all the sh*t I need to put my head back on

Ive already priced through www.pelicanparts.com

Timing belt + Tensioner

Head Gasket Set ( comes with EVERYTHING =] )

Cylinder Head Bolts

Rocker End Plugs

Cam Seal

$259.62 Landed

Can anyone hook me up with a lower price ?

Also after a Water pump+Gaskets for less than $99

Cheers

I'd say you'd never beat that... that's probably why lots of people go with Pelican when they do sh*t like this haha.

I'd say you'd never beat that... that's probably why lots of people go with Pelican when they do sh*t like this haha.

Probably right Big man but I thought id throw it out there anyway

Are you gonna grab the parts for the rocker eccentrics? I remember them only being a few dollars each. worth it to keep the ticking down.

NZAD. .

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-...n-584028618.htm

I bought a timing belt kit of them not long ago for about $240, included TIming belt, tensioner, waterpump + gasket, Front cam seal and front Crank seal.

Yeah mate ive left them an Email,

And yes Michael ill probably grab those. If NZAD can do me a better price ill just get the fidly sh*t from pelican

Ie Eccentrics, Headbolts, rocker arm caps etc

Yeah mate ive left them an Email,

And yes Michael ill probably grab those. If NZAD can do me a better price ill just get the fidly sh*t from pelican

Ie Eccentrics, Headbolts, rocker arm caps etc

freight will be more or less the same whether you get it from them or just the little bits.

freight will be more or less the same whether you get it from them or just the little bits.

No doubt,

Its looking like around $350/400 either way

No doubt,

Its looking like around $350/400 either way

i dont think so. i imported a large box of goodies two or three weeks ago of suspension parts, freight cost US$92.25, got invoice in front of me here.

well, unless you go for the fast post version, but i didnt. still here a week later.

Edited by _Ethrty-Andy_

i dont think so. i imported a large box of goodies two or three weeks ago of suspension parts, freight cost US$92.25, got invoice in front of me here.

well, unless you go for the fast post version, but i didnt. still here a week later.

Haha stuff fast post but yeah I was meaning like all up Incl the other stuff I need.

Timing belt + Tensioner, WPump, Cam/crank seals and a headgasket set Incl exhaust, intake and everything else

is $288.94 to my door. Shipping is only like $72. I think ill just slap on the extra parts I need and get it all in one from Pelican.

Haha stuff fast post but yeah I was meaning like all up Incl the other stuff I need.

Timing belt + Tensioner, WPump, Cam/crank seals and a headgasket set Incl exhaust, intake and everything else

is $288.94 to my door. Shipping is only like $72. I think ill just slap on the extra parts I need and get it all in one from Pelican.

Dang, That is stupidly cheap.

Dang, That is stupidly cheap.

remember if you go over $400NZD incl freight you will probably get hit with Customs charges and GST on the portion over. It also delays delivery by 3-4 days IME.

remember if you go over $400NZD incl freight you will probably get hit with Customs charges and GST on the portion over. It also delays delivery by 3-4 days IME.

Good to know, cheers dude

Good to know, cheers dude

Pelican are "aware of this policy".

thats all ill say.

Pelican are "aware of this policy".

thats all ill say.

I tried to make Turner Motorsport "aware" of this situation while looking at a set Bilsteins but they didn't want to know.

That and the $350US they wanted for postage ...cough cough.