Sign in to follow this  
vanossa

Ended up with this one......

Thanks euroriffic for your time in Dunedin. After all the options I chanced upon this and pushed the button. http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=584886091 I realise I may be in for a couple of grand on some due maintenance, but after all it does look like it's been cared for and being NZ new has a few advantages. I'm heading up to AKL on 17th May. I'll be sure to get to know her on the way back down to the S.I. Please comment (goods and bads) on this.....Once again thanks for all help up until this point...ps..sorry the link isn't live, but copy/paste..

Edited by vanossa

Very nice! Good to have another E39 owner (particularly a 96 528i!!).

Incidentally, I've got a set of brand new tailored black mats with beige leatherette trim that I never got round to using in my E39. They'd look great in there instead of those rubber mats. Would be keen to get rid of them for a good price if you're interested (I paid around $125 for them).

Looks like a good score, and im sure it'll be a great drive back! Maybe I should buy the one i test drove for the missus...

Anyone else looking for a tidy e39 be sure to check out my listing. It's in the trademe section!

Sorry hijack, nice car btw

Thanks. Yeah think I'll give it the TLC it deserves. The mats are tempting, but I'll hold back for now. That E39 in Dunedin was tempting too, but the wheels weren't my style. I liked your's too Kyu, but out of my league. I'll take my chances on this unknown and learn a lot - fast. I'll be tapping you guys for advice etc.... in the future.