Sign in to follow this  
Ultrarandom

First time Posting

Hi all, I have been a member on here since February and a lurker since long before that but decided I'd finally do my introduction post.

I am currently 18 years old and live in New Zealand. I have been a long time lover of BMWs.

A couple of years ago I owned a BMW E36 323i with the M kit which I had enjoyed owning quite a lot.

Posted Image

I later on sold this as I decided I wanted a turbod japanese car (for some reason) at which point I bought an R33 Skyline GTS-T which pushed 200kw to the wheels.

I owned that car for about 9 months before deciding that it just didn't feel the same as a BMW so I have now got an E30 325i which I had bought off another bimmersport member, pretty much bone stock apart from having the motronic m20b25 in a 1985 body but in real nice condition.

I recently took this out to a drift day at meremere and had a great time doing proper skids for the first time before proceeding to spin the clutch (doesn't matter thats a wearable piece anyway).

So here's a picture of the E30 at the drift day and I hope to get along well within the bimmersport community.

Posted Image

(I apologize for the rather large pictures)

Edited by Ultrarandom

Welcome.

Used to own your E30 before the owner you would have brought it off.

Good to see it being used properly, enjoy.

So here's a picture of the E30 at the drift day and I hope to get along well within the bimmersport community.

Posted Image

Think we're gunna get along just fine.

Hi all, I have been a member on here since February and a lurker since long before that but decided I'd finally do my introduction post.

I am currently 18 years old and live in New Zealand. I have been a long time lover of BMWs.

A couple of years ago I owned a BMW E36 323i with the M kit which I had enjoyed owning quite a lot.

Posted Image

I later on sold this as I decided I wanted a turbod japanese car (for some reason) at which point I bought an R33 Skyline GTS-T which pushed 200kw to the wheels.

I owned that car for about 9 months before deciding that it just didn't feel the same as a BMW so I have now got an E30 325i which I had bought off another bimmersport member, pretty much bone stock apart from having the motronic m20b25 in a 1985 body but in real nice condition.

I recently took this out to a drift day at meremere and had a great time doing proper skids for the first time before proceeding to spin the clutch (doesn't matter thats a wearable piece anyway).

Posted Image

(I apologize for the rather large pictures)

Good man,

A guy from work took his skyline there and said he had a great time ( tho way underpowered lol )

When the next event on? They have them at hamptons on the skid pad don't they?,

Im keen to take the m30e30

Good man,

A guy from work took his skyline there and said he had a great time ( tho way underpowered lol )

When the next event on? They have them at hamptons on the skid pad don't they?,

Im keen to take the m30e30

Not sure, was with Solid Slide Sessions. Yeah usually out at Hampton but they have it here occasionally. I went along with my friend in his Skyline as well, R32 with a 20DET but he slides extremely well.

There was another E30 there as well, not sliding but had a 1UZ-FE in it. Was a nice clean red one.

G'day Reed.

Good to see you've made it on here, and that you did something that I was meant to do with the E30 but never got round to (thrash it properly on a race track/closed road). I miss it a lot

G'day Reed.

Good to see you've made it on here, and that you did something that I was meant to do with the E30 but never got round to (thrash it properly on a race track/closed road). I miss it a lot

Of course,

I planned on something like this with the Skyline too but never got round to it. Saw it on trademe again a while ago, got the Silvia you were after?

Nah, still in the process of finding a good one. The Skyline's just developed a misfire under boost also, so I'll have to fix that before it sells.