Sign in to follow this  
MD13

M325 Tech 2

Haven't seen one of these in a little while. Anyone in the market?

Link

Edited by MD13

I think 9k would be a fair Ono price. But to be honest I think e30s are always over priced since the second hand market is absolutely saturated with them...

I think 9k would be a fair Ono price. But to be honest I think e30s are always over priced since the second hand market is absolutely saturated with them...

I'd be looking closer to 7k, and even then it's still done more than 170,000 miles :blink: Even a well tended engine is getting due for an overhaul after that much work. The photos do make it look rather good though.

As always, it's the market that determines value, if he manages to sell for close to asking price I say well done

The rust is about 1500-2k worth for the roof and you'll be starting to look at top end work for the head / cams into the 300,000s.

7k sounds about right too for this car of this age.

So many experts.

IMHO M325i's are worth good money and I bet this car sells fast. End of the day, the M325i Tech II is dream car for a lot of cashed up cats and they will not settle for anything else.

So many experts.

IMHO M325i's are worth good money and I bet this car sells fast. End of the day, the M325i Tech II is dream car for a lot of cashed up cats and they will not settle for anything else.

+1, there was a mint one sold out of Wellington recently and I understand the price was somewhere between $15 and $20k Almost M3 money!

At the end of the day, a car is worth what someone is willing to pay for it. These hardly ever come up for sale compared to your standard four door/2 door non m-tech e30's. I dont think $12,500 is a ridiculous price at all. Spend a few grand on it and you have yourself a mint classic for $15-16K, which isn't a lot of money to some people.

I saw a grey one sell on trademe a few months ago for $16K, although it was in better condition than this.

What kind of BMW can you buy for $16k? an e46 motorsport, nice e39, 7 series, which everyone has. I'd rather have a mint classic to look at in my garage!

So yeah if I had the money and was in the market for one of these i'd definitely not turn a blind eye.

.... Anyway thats my two cents lol