Sign in to follow this  
Black_Nova

BMW M3 3.0 4d Sedan -95

Hi everyone, My earlier car was 325ci e36 -92, good car! But my dreamcar is e36 M3, now its true..! Im soo happyy.. it is in very good shape, full history from (95) ^_^ that was one of the main reasons to buy this car, i like original colors and car has pretty good equipments.

BMW M3 3.0 Sedan 1995, 210 tkm, boston grön met, imported from germany in 2004, its amazing car to drive, better than i imagined.

Car is 95% original, simmon's full roster exhaust system. Feel free to ask anything, my english isnt good... sry.

Here is photos of my Car :)

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Go Pro Testing vid. (only cruising because road speed limit..might be boring but here is link anyway)

M3 gopro testing video

Looks very tidy! Always preferred a four door m3!

Say those white leather seats & door cards look like they are in top condition for the age and 210,000ks!

A good sign it's been a well looked after car.

I had to pull out my white interior from my 540i 1993 I owned a while ago, it was really dirty despite the rest of the car being quite decent. Ended up replacing it with a light grey seats - not as nice mind you.

Say those white leather seats & door cards look like they are in top condition for the age and 210,000ks!

Never can't say for sure (used car), but i think they are all in original condition.

Darin.

Thanks, when i was looking car, no matter 2d or 4d, just m3. both are nice :)

Seanv

Thanks, ye its pretty cool, not very popular in here finland.

wait, a 4dr M3?

did not know they existed

wait, a 4dr M3?

Certainly do. In the rocking horse poo rare category. Not totally impossible to find but definitely not the easiest M to source. Sooooo much better than the coupe!

This is from BMW M3 wiki

In total, 46,525 coupés, 12,114 Cabriolets and 12,603 saloons were produced. Saloon production ended in December 1997.

Very nice car, love the colour , bonus its a 4 dr

wait, a 4dr M3?

Original E30 M3 was 2-dr and cab only, E36 started as coupe and cab, 4-dr saloon added later.

Just to be consistent the 4-dr was dropped for the E46, so it was back to coupe and cab.

Current generation now has E90 saloon M3, E92 Coupe and E93 Cab so it changed again.

And coming soon the M3 will be ONLY in 4 Door Saloon! As the coupe and cab will be badged M4?!?$?!

Love the sound of the exhaust, has a great clean aggressive tone.

Although the clip volume did seem up and down - maybe just down to the way the gopro recorded it?

Love the sound of the exhaust, has a great clean aggressive tone.

Although the clip volume did seem up and down - maybe just down to the way the gopro recorded it?

Not up and down for me;)

thank's, just wanted to test brothers gopro.

atleast wind sound was minimal in back of car :) normally camera angle (side or roof... windy windy..)

edit: having fun with gopro mounted in Rc car and filming my car, fun sunny day :) just cruising

Rc car gopro filming m3

Edited by Black Nova