Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The Hate Thread

Guest Andrew

Like people who do nothing but slam Bimmersport on bfc, yet still remain an active poster on Bimmersport?

Seems highly hypocritical to me.

Cheers

Grant

I hate not liking parts of bimmersport, but still being drawn to it.
f**king leave then

I hate the kiwi thread on BF.com

i hate admins that take away my stick hitting capabilitys....

:jap:

I hate bitchfights

Reminds me of the girls at school. Falling out. then back mates

Make up you're minds people

I hate how every few months people have a big moan session here about how bad it is getting.

boo hoo - it will NEVER change - get over it.

Noone wants to hear your problems - PM the admins or shut the hell up - you just making it worse.

I hate this thread!

All its about is people hating moaning dissing, this is getting old i think, and also everyone doesnt need to know about one anothers problems.

I think it should be locked!!!

im with you on that one Matt

is this bimmersport.co.nz or bitch&moan.co.asholes

what do you mean, this is the funniest thread ever.

Cheers

Grant

I hate this thread!

All its about is people hating moaning dissing, this is getting old i think, and also everyone doesnt need to know about one anothers problems.

I think it should be locked!!!

For gods sake lighten up.

If you dont like the thread dont read it.

Im with Grant, this has been the best thread since Ive been on here.

Ive found a new love for Damian too, so Im extra happy.

Although this thread is suddenly in danger of becoming the "I love the hate thread" thread, I'm all up with that too.

This thread rocks hard.

Which is an even better reason to lock it lol - usually happens to every other thread I like hah! :P

Agreed - this thread is awesome. Although it has nothing to do with BMW's its proberly the most participated in thread on here. Rather interesting

Go the hate thread :mosh:

I hate my slow computer

I hate that I havent seen my BMW for a couple of months

I hate people who go out of thier way to make my job harder than it needs to be

I hate having to straighten out sometimes

I hate always having to get up early

However, I love my BMW and it reminds me everyday why I am still getting up and going to work everyday - just so I can see and drive it again one day...

see its funny that "the hate thread" has caused some members to understand if not enjoy my place here at bimmersport...

groups hug, bitches.

i hate that my BBS bodykit is going to be too expensive for me to justify getting it put on, so im prolly going to spend it on more peformance. west.

Yeah it does suck, but it has enough power to back it up, can cruise up hills in 4th easy. But the nature of the car suits it - its a cruiser so a manual would really be out of place.

Yea I can understand that, I've driven one like yours and it would be hard to drive it if it were manual but deffinatly awsome cruisers

Yeah it does suck, but it has enough power to back it up, can cruise up hills in 4th easy. But the nature of the car suits it - its a cruiser so a manual would really be out of place.

I hate people that rebadge their non ///M whatsoever BMW badging it to be a M3 M5 etc.

Like this: Trademe Fake

I hate people that rebadge their non ///M whatsoever BMW badging it to be a M3 M5 etc.

hmm I dunno why you quoted me but that guys responce to 'sdeuropean' made me laugh :bowdown:

hmm I dunno why you quoted me but that guys responce to 'sdeuropean' made me laugh :bowdown:
Well I was going to say that Mercedes V8's sound absolutely wicked when you put your foot down.

Last week when I was at MB doing work experience (please, no flaming its actually a really wicked place to be) there was an airleak in a cylinder on a mid 80's 380SEC so they opened the baby up , twisted the injectors upwards in the elimination process to see if it wasnt injecting properly and throttled it.

Wow!! :mosh:

i hate pussys that dont hate in the hate thread.

Well I was going to say that Mercedes V8's sound absolutely wicked when you put your foot down.

Last week when I was at MB doing work experience (please, no flaming its actually a really wicked place to be) there was an airleak in a cylinder on a mid 80's 380SEC so they opened the baby up , twisted the injectors upwards in the elimination process to see if it wasnt injecting properly and throttled it.

Wow!! :mosh:

Ok, I might post up a video of it going flat out in 2nd later on, cos it sounds pretty good.

I hate political correctness

At least you would learn all the sh*t doing work experience at Mercedes, as all their new stuff is sh*t.

Which brings me onto my second hate... new Mercedes