Sign in to follow this  
Carl

The Hate Thread

i hate angry gingas, and we all know gingas are an angry species

I hate NZ mentality towards the fast lane "Its my right to be in this lane" no matter there are tow other ppl movers in the other lanes trying to race @ 80kph.

i hate pussys that dont realise any lane on a highway is the passing lane.

I hate people who arent aware that they should be driving in the left-hand lane whenever there is more than one lane on their side of the center line and they are not passing other vehicles.

I hate the fact this thread wasnt thought of before......its by far the best thread Ive seen on here.

Edited by martyyn

I hate the fact that Australia have a chance of retaining the ashes.

Fairness and justice would leave only two outcomes - England winning the Ashes, or Shane Warne winning the ashes.

After all, the rest of the Aussie team have achieved squat

Guest Andrew

I hate people who arent aware that they should be driving in the left-hand lane whenever there is more than one lane on their side of the center line and they are not passing other vehicles.

I hate the fact this thread wasnt thought of before......its by far the best thread Ive seen on here.

AGREED -

nothing annoys me more than that

I hate pussys who try and pass other cars at 105K when there is a huge stream of vehicles behind them. I also hate people who travel at 95K most of the time then speed up when they get to a passing lane.

i hate mobile phones being used when driving... cock munchers are a danger to themselves and to all around them, like a mate found out this morning, after getting rear ended by a little 16yr old f**ker that was txting.....icy hot

I hate it when people over-promise, then under deliver - makes them look much worse than if they'd just admitted in the first place they didn't know diddly squat or couldn't do the job in time.

Guest Spargo

I hate the truck driver who tried to run me off the motorway this afternoon after i used colourful and colloquial language to convey my thoughts on his choice of the fast lane.

Oh and trucks should do 80k's max, and not be allowed out of the slow lane.

I hate trucks and (unprofessional) truck drivers with a passion.

Look whoever has bound and gagged *sic and is now using his login to spout all manner of sensible things in this thread, can you please return him....or at least tell us he hasnt come to any harm :P

Anyway the sooner this country bans the use of mobiles in cars the better. If you can afford to buy and run a car you can afford to buy a hands free kit.

FFS some of the ear piece ones are peanuts these days and you cant complain about the sound quality either.

Better still get a kit fitted up to your stereo. I got a bluetooth sony kit for 150 on ebay, had it fitted for 80 with a lead to the stereo can stop the music from the speakers when the phone rings. Sorted.

i hate p addicts who hang around ur work, take all your ciggarettes, ask for money/alcohol and then expect you to feel sorry for them cos they to lazy to get a job or welfare in this left-wing lesbian country!

i hate how the hate thread is hanging in there..........

I hate the beggars who ask for a coupla bucks and then scowl when ya dont fork it over

I hate peeps that can spare a couple of bucks

I scoff at peeps that ressurect old or dying threads

I hate hypocrites

Like people who do nothing but slam Bimmersport on bfc, yet still remain an active poster on Bimmersport?

Seems highly hypocritical to me.

Cheers

Grant

I hate this mind blowing toothache i have and not being able to get a dentist appointment for at least a week because there is only one in the area and he is fully booked up... makes me hate living in the wopwops sometimes... :(

Hate Auckland traffic, everytime I come up I realise why I live in the wopwops... :rolleyes:

I hate this mind blowing toothache i have and not being able to get a dentist appointment for at least a week because there is only one in the area and he is fully booked up... makes me hate living in the wopwops sometimes... sad.gif

Hate Auckland traffic, everytime I come up I realise why I live in the wopwops...

My daughter lives in Auckalnd and this morning phoned for an appointment at the dentist. She'll be in there tomorrow having an extraction. The city does have some benefits.

Like people who do nothing but slam Bimmersport on bfc, yet still remain an active poster on Bimmersport?

Seems highly hypocritical to me.

Cheers

Grant

I hate not liking parts of bimmersport, but still being drawn to it.