Sign in to follow this  
JJohnsen88

Hey everyone

Hey fellow BMW enthusiasts.

My name is James, from Dunedin. Currently 24years breathing. My old man purchased his first '85 318i 4door in silver very tidy wee car indeed with 15" multi spoke wheels when I was about 15, we were out car hunting for him as he wanted something new, I spotted that wee minter in the yard took it for a drive took it home for mum to see she liked it too so he bought it, I got my restricted license took his BMW with his permission out somewhere and it came home with a rather large dint in the left back passenger door, from the day he bought the car thought both he and I (and I think mum too) have liked the comfort and style they offer. To date he has owned an '85 318i sedan, '94,5, or 6 318ti and still owns a '95 328i convertible with just over 100,000kms which is very very tidy would hardly believe it's a 95.

Today I purchased my first BMW. She is a 1992 325i auto with 137,000kms and has the Vanos system, a few sad things about her she's a bit run down inside and out, see pics I will post up later. To my surprise though engine and trans seem smooth (shall be alot smoother after it's had a trans flush and oil change) drives nice and feels comfortable just like a BMW should.

Anyway that's that look forward to future weekends spent in and around tidying up this one.

Welcome, Us Dunedin people regularly have BBQ's and meetings down at the pub. Give us a yell if you need a hand with anything.

Hey James,

Glad to have you here,

Hopefully we can have a beer sometime.

Flick me a text if you ever need a hand

Chur

Welcome James. Is the 328 vert black with yellowy tan leather? If so I've seen it around a fair bit and yes, very tidy! Was the same colour in and out as my 328 sedan! As Tyler and micheal said we're a very helpful bunch down here and glad to have another local member so again, if you need a hand, gives a holla.

Welcome, i'm sure we can point you in the direction to restore her to her original glory.

...Is the 328 vert black with yellowy tan leather? If so I've seen it around a fair bit and yes, very tidy!

Ahh yeah it's Cosmo Schwarz Metallic with a off yellow/tanish leather yes. He got it from Armstrong Prestige 3 years ago.

Sounds like I found the right forum to join with plenty of friendly, knowledgeable folk. I shall look forward to future meets and greets.

Welcome mate :) Its good to see people are keen to help others out