Sign in to follow this  
hybrid

e46 M3 + Cliff

Can't say I have any sympathy for that driver. No excuse for manic driving like that on a public road, what if there was another car coming around a blind corner too?

Idiocy at it's best.

I like how he tries turning more..... it was already to late dude. I have no sympathy for him. If you're crossing the centreline on corners, you're doing it wrong.

I actually have a dash cam for people who cross the centre line. SO many poor drivers can't stay in their own lane, or on their own side of the road.

I've had one nearly head-on accident from someone on the wrong side - fortunately I stopped before she hit me.

This photo is why I'll never use LUMLEY Insurance - apparently this was 50/50 liability:

Posted Image

I'd hate to think what would have happened if I drove like she did!

Now I have the camera, so I have video evidence when I file the police report B)

i wonder if its the same egg that rolled the same sort of car and it hit a boulder, someone posted it here several months back

This photo is why I'll never use LUMLEY Insurance - apparently this was 50/50 liability:

Seriously, the photo evidence is pretty clear, hello, are those her skid marks either side o the middle of the road....

Seriously, the photo evidence is pretty clear, hello, are those her skid marks either side o the middle of the road....

Yup - then the kink off to the left is where she reversed up, So I could get out....

You know, with all these videos popping up, BMW drivers look like Wankers :lol:

Edited by Allanw

You know, with all these videos popping up, BMW drivers look like Wankers :lol:

Nah its just that m3s and other higher end cars are becoming accessible to younger earners.

Don't get me wrong I was the same back in the day. Driving to fast with 0 f**ks given to anyone. The difference was back then I was driving a 1.5ltr or maybe up to 2ltr with average handling so going to fast around corners wasn't an option. These days cars are a lot faster and relatively better handling with every driver aid under the sun. It breeds a higher sense of false security unfortunately.

Nah its just that m3s and other higher end cars are becoming accessible to younger earners.

Don't get me wrong I was the same back in the day. Driving to fast with 0 f**ks given to anyone. The difference was back then I was driving a 1.5ltr or maybe up to 2ltr with average handling so going to fast around corners wasn't an option. These days cars are a lot faster and relatively better handling with every driver aid under the sun. It breeds a higher sense of false security unfortunately.

was talking about this today with my grandad, when he was my age he had a very early VW Beetle that was his first car, probably 20-30kW or so without even a fuel gauge apparently. admittedly my fuel gauge is temperemental too, but 10 times the power, its quite amazing. and his Beetle probably had a much higher real value too.

And they put a gopro on anything that moves... which ends up all over the net.

All the 'dumb sh*t' from my youth is confined to memories, and certainly would want some of them on the internet.

At least he had a roof. I'd be f**ked.

But yes, what a douche.

Edited by Cab

All the 'dumb sh*t' from my youth is confined to memories, and certainly would want some of them on the internet.

Posted Image This is a good point.

Albeit I lol'd, I can't help but see just how fast this could happen.

This guy is lucky- good to see how fast that curtain airbag deployed.