Sign in to follow this  
nipe

Bosch injectors

Does anyone know a good source of bosch injectors? Thanks

There should be a "Bosch Authorised" Auto-Sparky outfit in your neck of the woods somewhere - have a look in the Yellow Pages, should be in there.

FWIW I know that the one in Palmy Nth is Auto-Kraft and they were pretty good to deal with.

Does anyone know a good source of bosch injectors? Thanks

For which vehicle, might be able to help sourcing them

For which vehicle, might be able to help sourcing them

Not sure which vehicle they would be factory on, need 550cc ones with ev1 connectors (same as the factory bmw ones)

There should be a "Bosch Authorised" Auto-Sparky outfit in your neck of the woods somewhere - have a look in the Yellow Pages, should be in there.

FWIW I know that the one in Palmy Nth is Auto-Kraft and they were pretty good to deal with.

Retail relationships in NZ from my previous experience are impossible, for some reason companies think that their blatant mark ups are ok. I will try the agent, but last time I asked them similar question they said they cant help me. Maybe its the Christchurch thing...

Motorsport electronics nz

Thanks Steve, will try them

Let me know you get along, im trying to adapt some subaru 440cc injectors. Hopefully i cant make it work.

I have a full set of injectors for sale. They are brand new. They are in the for sale section somewhere. To be honest I forgot about them until now so have not been bumping or re listing them for sale.

I had to go much much much bigger.

Otherwise have a look at these guys. I got a set of 800cc ones from them with adaptors.

http://www.deatschwerks.com/

Edited by driftit

Let me know you get along, im trying to adapt some subaru 440cc injectors. Hopefully i cant make it work.

What needs to be done to fit them? I was just using skyline gtr injectors, pretty sure they exactly the same

I have a full set of injectors for sale. They are brand new. They are in the for sale section somewhere. To be honest I forgot about them until now so have not been bumping or re listing them for sale.

Otherwise have a look at these guys. I got a set of 800cc ones from them with adaptors.

Thanks, will try find the ad:)

found the ad...they way too small damn it would have grabbed them otherwise

If your open to larger sizes i've got some 1000cc injectors. They are low impedance though.

Just out of interest what ecu are you going to be using?

If your open to larger sizes i've got some 1000cc injectors. They are low impedance though.

Just out of interest what ecu are you going to be using?

Are they bosch? How much are you after? And already using megasquirt.

Will pm you after I spend some time with the car this week as haven't had a chance yet, so will make some photos for you. As per topic are you trying to use the subaru top feed ones? They are low impedance?